Part 60 - Letting go...

Jungkook: Hey... Little Sis'... we are in charge of you now...

Taehyung: Yep... Your favorite brother and your most annoying brother are here to take care of you... are you ready???

Y/N stared at them with a "What the hell are you talking about" expression. What story did they make up again?

Y/N: I am tired... I want to rest.

Taehyung: You are tired because you're not doing anything for two days! You don't eat enough either and it's not good for your health.

Jungkook: Let's go... Jimin let something for you to eat. He especially prepared it before leaving for his institute this morning. You won't let the food goes to the trash!

Y/N: ...

Taehyung: JK... (He nodded and Y/N saw Jungkook smirking.)

Jungkook: Come on little baby.... (He grabbed her wrist and in one effortless movement, she was on his shoulder, like a bag of rice.)

Y/N: Yahh... what... what are you doing?! Let me go!

Taehyung: We nicely asked you to follow us, but you didn't listen.

Jungkook: Jin Hyung gave us white card to change your mood... you're stuck with us until our cute and joyful little sister comes back!

Y/N couldn't do anything for now. She sighed and wait until they reached the kitchen. Over there, Jungkook made her sit and stood beside her. On her left side, Taehyung took position.

Y/N: I am not hungry!

Taehyung: You have two options. You eat by yourself like a good kid, or we can feed you just like a little baby! (He smiled.)

Y/N: You're mean!

Jungkook: Nothing new... now eat, at least by respect for Jimin's efforts!

Y/N took a bite of her food, and it was delicious. Even if she didn't have appetite, she forced herself to eat half of her plate. Her brothers seemed to think that it was a good start, and they were satisfied.

Y/N: Can I go back to my room now?!

Taehyung: No, you need to exercise and let go of your anger, frustration or every other bad feelings that you keep inside that little head of yours!

Y/N: Why do you want to force me to do something that I don't want? I'm not forcing you to study if you don't like that!

Taehyung: Because we don't like to see you like that! It's not like you! You are our lovely sister, you are always positive and caring and... not reclused in your room, depressed and putting your health in danger!