Part 106 - First Date...

The atmosphere in the Kim's mansion was clearly cut in three. Three clans, three ambiance.

In one side, there was Yejin, Y/N and Hoseok. The trio was happy that Y/N will go to her first official date.

In the second team, Mr Kim, Namjoon and Jimin. The trio was in a kind of neutral camp. They were not big fans of the idea, but they didn't want to be put in the blacklist of any of the two girls of the house. Y/N's father had already asked 3 times to do a background check of those kids to Namjoon.

And in the last team, of course, Jungkook and Taehyung. Yoongi was also clearly against the idea of letting his little sister going on a date at 15. At first, he thought that is natural influence on Y/N was enough, but she was bolder than he had imagined and now, he didn't hide his opposition.

The surprise came from Jin. He was more the mediator guy before but maybe that things were more concrete and not hypothetic freak him out. No one can touch his baby sister, who was not a baby anymore. 

So, when the big day arrived, everyone's point of view was clear. Yejin helped Y/N and Sohyun, who spent the night here, to dress up. Simple but cute clothes, that was the theme.

The two best friends were having their first official dates together and even if Y/N found Do-Gwang very interesting, good-looking and funny, she was not sure to have love feelings for him. But Sohyun, on another side, really matched well with Ji-So bubbly personality. She developed a crush for him, so did he, and the teenage boy was the one instigating that double date. So, Y/N, as Sohyun's best friend, agreed to go out even if it meant to go against her brothers' will.

Hoseok: You are both super cute... good job Yejin!

Mrs Son: Isn't it? Omo, I can't believe that my baby is going on her first date

Mrs Son: Isn't it? Omo, I can't believe that my baby is going on her first date... Girls, I'm sure that you are a bit nervous, but everything is going to be fine.

Hoseok: I will drive you to the movie theater. I'm sure that those two boys will be perfect gentlemen but just in case... 

Y/N: We call one of you... thanks Mom, Oppa.

Sohyun: Thank you Aunty. Mom texted me three times already... I think that she is as much excited and nervous as you...

Mrs Son: It's a big day for the two of you and I envy you... the excitement, and doing that with your best friend...

Hoseok: Yejin... do you want me to organize a date for you? I can find someone for you... well... for sure that poor guy will die just after... but if it can revive that flame in you...

Mr Kim: Whom am I going to kill? (He made his entry with Kwan.)

)