Part 87 - Finding a dress...

As planned, the next day Mr Kim, accompanied by Hoseok and Jimin went to pick up the two youngest at school after their classes, to buy their clothes for the reception.

The destination was the same one that the previous day, the luxurious fashion street. The boys opted for a French brand "LV" and Y/N followed without complaining. She was not a fashion girl, and she was looking for something as simple as possible, still matching her brothers' style, as they requested.

Mr Kim: Y/N Sweetheart, choose the dress that you prefer and don't mind what the boys say. The most important thing is that you feel at ease, not matching the fashion caprice of your brothers.

Y/N: Hum... don't worry, they will choose black suits, and everything goes well with black... (She answered with a smile.)

Mr Kim: My daughter, you're too kind...

Female staff: Miss, I prepared few dresses for you, please follow me to the dressing room and we will find the perfect one for you.

Y/N followed the lady to the back room and Mr Kim sat on the comfortable sofa. The boys were also busy trying their suits. Mr Kim was checking his phone when Taehyung arrived.

 Mr Kim was checking his phone when Taehyung arrived

Taehyung: Dad... are they done choosing their outfits?

Mr Kim: Taehyung... You're finally here. Not yet. What took you so long to arrive?

Taehyung: I was stuck with a group work... which color did Y/N choose for her dress?

Mr Kim: She is trying some right now, so I don't know.

Taehyung: Great... Y/N... Oppa is here!

Mr Kim: Stop yelling like you are alone in your room!

Taehyung: Ahahah... sorry, I'm super excited to go to this party with Y/N.

Taehyung had a bright smile and quickly went to check on the available suits to find one for himself. A male staff showed him their last products and after few minutes, the young man was changing in the cabin.

Yejin sent a message to her husband to know how the shopping session was going on and Mr Kim replied that with Y/N everything was always easy... that his biggest concern was the boys. They continued to exchange sweet texts until Y/N came out of the cabin.

 They continued to exchange sweet texts until Y/N came out of the cabin