Part 66 - Trip...

After the video call with Mr Kim and his unexpected request, no one talked for a minute. Y/N was the one to break the silence.

Y/N: Oppa...

Jin: hum... Ah sorry, I was thinking... Y/N, I know that Father asked you to visit them and that you miss your Mom a lot but if you are not feeling it, don't force yourself.

Y/N: I... I think that I want to go over there... I miss them a lot...

Yoongi: I will book the tomorrow morning flight. Go to pack some clothes and rest.

 Yoongi was already taking his phone out to ask his assistant to book three tickets on the first flight for the US the next day.

Jin: Hold on. Let's take some time to organize everything as it should. No need to rush things.

Yoongi: There is no reason to wait. I'm taking her to see her Mom. Aman will accompany us. It's more than enough.

Jin: When was decided that you were the one going with her?

Yoongi scoffed and smirked at hiselder brother's question.

Yoongi: And who else? I'm not letting her out of my sight!

Jin: I can take her to her Mom, right Y/N? (They both turned to her direction.)

Yoongi: Hyung, you need to work at the company in Father's absence. Y/N, Oppa will accompany you. Let's go prepare your stuffs. (He took her hand to take her to her bedroom.)

Jin: Yoongiii!!!... Don't decide everything by your own!

Jin followed them and Jimin, who was on the living room, was wondering what drama was happening with his brothers

Jin followed them and Jimin, who was on the living room, was wondering what drama was happening with his brothers. He stood up with a frown, expression of his painful body, and followed the trio upstairs.

Y/N: Please don't argue with each other because of that... or I will feel guilty...

Yoongi: (He stopped in the corridor leading to the bedrooms.) We are not arguing, don't worry. Hyung, let me go with her, it's simpler.

Jimin: Y/N... you're going somewhere?

Y/N: Ah... yes, Dad asked me to visit them... and I want to see them too. (A door closed, revealing Jungkook and Taehyung.)

Taehyung: Are you leaving? With whom? I'm going too!

Jungkook: Me too! I want to see the parents too!

The atmosphere was already a bit tensed between the two elders, it was not necessary to add Taehyung and Jungkook's "Energy".

Yoongi: I'm not taking you anywhere!