Part 105 - Tired...

After coming home from the mall, Yoongi tried to call his father to inform him about what happened earlier, but he couldn't reach neither him or Jin. They were already flying back. So, Yoongi texted him so that his father would not discover everything when he comes home. Even if Yejin said that she trusted her husband, the head of the family will have to explain himself and be prepared to face an angry wife at home.

Mrs Son: Yoongi, I guess you already told Songho what happened with that girl, right?

Yoongi: I let a message yeah, why? You didn't want to tell him? You are not doubting about him after thinking, don't you?

Mrs Son: No, I trust him... but at the same time, It's not normal that your father put himself in such stupid situation. How could he let that woman steal his watch. Her story was believable.

Yoongi: You want to play with his nerves.

Mrs Son: Yeah... a little bit... because even if I don't doubt of your father's fidelity, hearing that woman pissed me off.

Yoongi: Yejin... don't mistreat your husband too much... he will not understand the joke and will completely freak out.

Mrs Son: Don't worry...

Yoongi: I saw you grabbing a woman by her hair today, I am worried!

Y/N: (She just arrived with Jungkook who picked-up her from school.) Mom... 

Jungkook: Hyung, what the fu** did you just say? Who is the bit** that dared to pick a fight with my Mom?

Mrs Son: Kids, you're back... don't worry, it was nothing serious, barely a dispute with a stupid woman at the mall.

Y/N came to hug her mother to be sure she was fine. Jungkook didn't believe that it was trivial and questioned his brother with a look.

Yoongi: An adults' matter.

Jungkook: I am an adult! So, tell me. Mom, you have to tell me!

Y/N: Mom, why did you argue with someone? Oppa, what happened?

Yoongi: Y/N... (He didn't want to worry her for nothing.)

Mrs Son: Just a stupid woman that thought she could mess up my couple by creating an affair story between her and your father. But both of you don't have to worry... Mommy is not an easy target!

Y/N: Dad would never do that!

Mrs Son: I know, Sweetie...

Yoongi: Y/N, your mother wants to play a trick to your Father because of that story. Tell her that it is a bad idea.