Part 20 - Feelings...

After a one-hour nap, Taehyung and Y/N were wake up by Yoongi.

Yoongi: What the hell are you doing here! (He smashed a pillow on Taehyung's face.)

Taehyung: ahhhh... Hyung... it hurts!!

Y/N: ... Oppa... (She sat and rubbed her eyes.)

Taehyung: I'm here...

Yoongi: She is not talking to you idiot! Get up! Why are you sleeping here?!

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung by his sweatshirt and made him stand up.

Taehyung: What? I am spending time with Y/N, we are creating a strong bond! (Y/N glared at him, he was only creating his own little story.)

Yoongi: You're forcing her more than anything else. Everyone is waiting to have dinner, move. Y/N, if that brat annoys you, just send him away!

Taehyung:Hyung! Don't say that,I'm nice with her, right Y/N?

Yoongi didn't listen to him and left with Y/N, who was smiling to see Taehyung's childish expression. They had a generous dinner all together.

After dinner, Y/N had a long video call with her mother and Mr Kim. She told them about the sports day but didn't mention the fight between the boys and the other team. She was very positive and Yejin was glad to see her daughter so blooming. Mr Kim was happy that Y/N was able to share those type of moments with his sons. He was of course aware of the incident but didn't mention it at the view of the little girl happiness. 

****************************************************

Monday morning – 8.15 am

Yoongi received confirmation form Jun and Sohyun's parents for the common class. Y/N was excited, the boys, a lot less. They had plan to spend the week to do nothing, but they will have to follow a special course with 3 nerds. A real punishment for them. Y/N woke up early to be sure to be ready when her friends will arrive. She was taking her breakfast after preparing some cookies with Mr Ko's help.

 She was taking her breakfast after preparing some cookies with Mr Ko's help

Hoseok: I rarely saw you so excited in the morning... (He took a photo without asking, one of his habits.) Cute...

Y/N: Oppaaa!!! Don't take photo while I'm eating... it's weird!

Hoseok: Why? My little koala is the cutest while eating.

Namjoon: Hyung... you're weird...

Hoseok: I'm a creative guy... I like nice things and my Y/N is so cute, I can't resist... (His bright smile was lightening the room.)

)