Part 104 - Crazy?? Hell yeah!!

Taehyung: Yo, Sohyun... (He came closer and put his arm around Y/N's shoulders.) Who are they?

Taehyung was showing his brightest smile to the girls, but anyone could understand the deadly threat behind it.

Sohyun: Ji-So and Do-Gwang are in another class, we worked together on the festival.

Taehyung: Same year? So, you're both at 17?

Ji-So: (He nodded.) Hello, yes, we are in our last year too.

Y/N: Oppa... Why did you come to school?

Taehyung: To take you out and have fun... but it seems that you are having fun with those boys already... right, JK?

Jungkook: Yes, apparently, we have fools that found some guts to hit on my baby sis' as soon as I am not around...

Y/N: Oppa!! (She grabbed his wrist to make his stop saying embarrassing things.) Don't... (He glared at her with dark eyes.)

Jungkook: For me, it is clearly what it looks like!

Taehyung: Little bro', you're scaring those cute and innocent boys...

Jungkook: Innocent my ass! A 17 years old boy is anything but innocent!

Sohyun: All boys are not the same Jungkook.

Jungkook: You are right, I prefer older woman, for example, but most teenagers like younger girls, naïve and easy to control... the more innocent they look, the more the game is interesting, right guys? 

Do-Gwang: We... we are not like that! (He had the courage to answer.)

Taehyung: Really? So, you have no interest in those two cuties?

At this point, the 4 teenagers were red of embarrassment. 

Y/N: Sohyun, I'm going home... Ji-So, Do-Gwang, sorry about that. (She left to joint Aman who was waiting across the street.)