Part 117 - Not Just 'Fri(end)s'...

Jin-Young saw Ji-Won coming back and he approached Y/N to murmur something to her, creating that actor illusion by the same occasion. Ji-Won came closer and pushed Jin-Young.

Ji-Won: Fu** jerk!!! What do you think you're doing?!! 

Ji-Won grabbed Y/N's wrist and put himself between her and that boy. The young woman was surprised by her friend's reaction.

Y/N: Ji-Won... what...

Ji-Won: That guy was about to kiss you! Don't you see how he is flirting with you?! Are you stupid?!

Jin-Young: You're mistaken my intentions...

Ji-Won: The fu** I'm mistaken! I know exactly what you do and what I saw! (He made a step closer.) Get lost!

Y/N: Ji-Won, stop... what's wrong with you?! Jin-Young, sorry...

Jin-Young: It's okay Y/N... Ji-Won is your friend; I understand that he is worried for you... you two should maybe have a talk... bye...

Y/N: (She freed her arm.) Ji-Won, why did you react like that?!

Surprisingly, Ji-Won stayed silent for few seconds, staring at Y/N. She crossed her arm on her chest, waiting for his explanation.

 She crossed her arm on her chest, waiting for his explanation

Y/N: Ji-Won?

Ji-Won: You are really something...

Y/N: Me? You are the weird one today! (She was surprised by her own reaction to his reaction.)

Ji-Won: You let that guy flirting with you!

Y/N: He was not flirting with me... why do I have the feeling to have one of my brothers in front of me?!

Ji-Won: They are maybe not wrong!

Y/N frowned, somehow upset. They were supposed to be friends, she didn't need another jealous brother!

Y/N: I think that you don't need my help anymore... I'm going back!

Ji-Won: (She was about to leave but he grabbed her hand.) Wait! We... we still have work to do! (She stared at him.) You will not leave me alone to do everything, right?!

Ji-Won couldn't explain to himself his own reaction and now he was using Y/N's sympathy to keep her with him.

Y/N: Okay... but you have to apologize to Jin-Young!

Ji-Won: (He hesitated a moment.) Okay...

The two friends worked together in an awkward silence for the next 20 minutes. Y/N was thinking about Ji-Won's reaction and the young man was too embarrassed to dare to speak to her.