Part 118 - It's official...

At the little boy's words, the world stopped. All the men of the house looked at Kwan... their baby brother was joking, right? Yejin was not happy by the bomb that her youngest son dropped. She will have to have a word with him!

 She will have to have a word with him!

Mr Kim: Kwan... you probably mistaken what happened.

Kwan: No, Mommy saw them too! I swear it's true!

Taehyung: Mom... it's a joke, right? Please tell me it's a joke!

Mrs Son: I don't think that you should put your nose on your sister's private life.

Taehyung: Which private life?! She is just a kid! (Yejin stared at him.) Where is she?!

Mrs Son: Hold on! Let me make things clear will all of you, if one of you say something to her... or do something to him, you will have to face the consequences with me! 

Mr Kim felt that he had to take his wife's side and show his support, or he will be the one taking the blame for everything in the end.

Mr Kim: Honey, please calm down. I am sure that the boys know that Y/N is a young woman, smart enough to take her own decisions.

Mrs Son: Yes, Y/N is an adult, she is not a 10 years old girl anymore.

Mr Kim: Let's take Kwan upstairs to help him shower before dinner.

Mrs Son: Hum... I need to explain to our little one how to be a good little brother...

Mr Kim: (He carried Kwan.) Don't be too harsh with our little baby...

Mrs Son walked ahead and Mr Kim gave a quick gaze to his sons before heading upstairs too.

Taehyung: Someone is going to die tonight!

Jungkook: I hated that guy the moment I saw him! How dared he touch her?! What was Hoseok Hyung doing?

Taehyung: Hoseok is on Mom's side for this... Hyung? (He looked at Yoongi who was silent with a cold gaze since the news dropped.)

Jimin: Let's digest that information before taking any decision.

Jungkook: The only decision to take is to lock her in her room for one week and beat that jerk's ass!

Taehyung: I agree!