Part 85 - Yoongi's punishment...

It was now dinner time for the Kim family. Jimin was back from work, and he asked several times if his siblings were alright. After a quick shower, he went to the kitchen to prepare the favorite dessert of the two youngest.

Namjoon had texted them a bit earlier, he was required by his brothers to check the background of those responsible of the accident, so he joined them directly.

Hoseok: Guys, let's have an early dinner so our two stuntmen can go to bed early, to have a good rest.

Jimin: Our little Jungkookie won't be able to go anywhere with his leg, Hyung... no more ride for him for few days.

Hoseok: It will be more than few days, when Dad will find out.

Jungkook: Guys, making fun of your injured little brother is not very cool... I am the good guy in that story, tell them Y/N!

Y/N: ... (She smiled.)... Dad will really be angry?

Hoseok: Not sure that he will let him use a motorbike before a long time... (He looked at Jungkook.)... even if you were not responsible.

Jungkook: Exactly, that's one of the main point, I was not responsible. Hyung, I count on you to explain it to Mom and Dad because if Yoongi tells them, I will pass for the unconscious guy!

Hoseok: Hum... Yejin will always take your side, but if Dad becomes furious, I will talk to him, so don't worry and focus on your recovery.

Jungkook: Thanks, Hyung, you really are the best!

Hoseok: I am only the best because you need my help!

Jungkook gave a bright smile to his brother. Jimin shook his head at his little brother childish behavior.

Jimin: Hyung, in 5 minutes, I will be his favorite brother because I prepared his favorite dessert, look at it...

Jungkook: You know me well bro'... (He put a large amount of cake in his mouth.)

Y/N: Oppa... Your cake is delicious as always, thank you. (She smiled.)

Jimin: You're welcome. At least, you take the time to appreciate it, not like a certain someone who looks like more like a pig than a human!

Hoseok: He succeed to escape the death in that accident, and will choke on his own food...

Y/N: He loves Jimin Oppa's food too much... (She yawned.)

Hoseok: Y/N, you should go to sleep.

Y/N: (She nodded.) Hum... I think the medicine I took is winning over me... good night, everyone.