Part 110 - 1st day at school

Taehyung stood up before Jungkook could do anything. He approached his sister and put his arm around her shoulders, smiling.

Taehyung: Babe, are you done ordering?

Y/N: Oppa...

Waiter: Here your order Miss. Sorry to have make you wait.

Taehyung: (He grabbed the tray with a glare to the waiter.) Thanks! Let's go, JK and baby Kwan are waiting...

Y/N smiled to the waiter, but the young man looked down immediately. The dark glare of Taehyung was enough to make him understand his place. They went back to the table and Kwan snuggled in Y/N's arms.

Jungkook focused his attention on the fruit juice and big cake that Y/N brought to him while Taehyung took a sip on his iced Americano. They started to talk, and Kwan was not interested by their discussion, but he didn't want to annoy his sister, so he quietly waited. But even if he didn't like to be treat like a baby, he was only 3 and after a long afternoon, he felt asleep. 

Taehyung: Kwan doesn't want to be treat like a baby, but he felt asleep like a baby

Y/N: He is adorable, acting like an adult with his cute little face.

Jungkook: He is just an impolite brat...

Y/N: You are jealous because he is the cutest.

Jungkook: Me? Jealous of that half-portion? Y/N, please... Kwan is maybe cute because he is lucky to have Mom and Dad's genes, but he took the worst traits of character of the family as model... Yoongi and Namjoon...

Y/N shook her head. Jungkook's judgement was bias because he couldn't tame his baby brother.

Taehyung: Y/N, let me carry him, he is heavy now. (He stood up and took Kwan in his arms.) What do you want to do after?

Y/N: I was thinking about the trampolines indoor park... you want to go too? It's good for Kwan to do physical activities too.

Taehyung: I'm totally in!

Jungkook: I shouldn't have eaten so much... (He stood up too.)

Y/N: (She linked her arm with his.) The big baby ate too much to do trampoline? (She had a mocking smile.)

)