Part 77 - Confession...

After looking for a book, Y/N had changed her mind and she decided to join her brothers to watch a movie. They all froze at her entry.

Jin: Y/N... You are here... (He was the first one to react.)

Y/N: Hum

Y/N: Hum... Am I interrupting your discussion?

Mr Kim: No Sweetheart, of course no. We were just having a little chat about work stuffs.

Jungkook: Yes, a really annoying discussion...

Mr Kim: Anyway, enjoy your evening kids, and don't stay awake all night.

Y/N wished a good night to her father before sitting next to Jimin. She found them a bit strange with their insistent looks.

Y/N: Oppa... (She murmured to his ear.) Why are they staring at me like that?

Jimin: There is nothing... Don't worry. Guys, you all stay for the movie? (He asked with a joyful tone to change the ambiance.)

Yoongi: As soon as it is not a stupid movie, why not...

Y/N tried to ignore her brothers' gazes and to focus her attention on the movie. When Taehyung stood up to go to the kitchen, she followed him.

Y/N: Oppa... You told them everything, right?

Taehyung: Not me, Dad! But it won't be an issue because you promised me to not look to boys! Right? You can't come back on your words!

Y/N: Why did you have to hold a meeting on something like that?!

Taehyung: Because Yejin scolded Dad! So don't have the will to date a boy and everyone will be happy... and alive!

Taehyung finished his phrase with a big smile and patting her head. She frowned at his last words and his satisfied expression. They went back to the living room with some snacks for everyone.

When the first movie ended, Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon left to their respective room. They were exhausted of their trip. Hoseok didn't last long too; he had his personal training in the morning.

The boys opted for a horror movie for the second round, despite Y/N's disapprobation. The worst was when they prevented her to leave when she wanted to go to her room. Taehyung said that it was her punishment to have thought that a boy was good looking. She defended herself, because she technically never commented her mother's opinion, but her brother didn't care. She tried to find support from Jimin, but he was strangely in his brothers side this time.

Jimin: It's just a movie, it's not real, don't be afraid. Zombies don't exist in real life... you know that.

Jungkook: Our little baby sister would have preferred a serial killers' movie... with a creepy guy that enters people's house the night and...