Part 82 - Days after days...

Before leaving with Cha Song-Min, one of the mall guards exchanged few words with Jin outside the café. The angry man was still giving dark glares to his ex-girlfriend who was avoiding to look at him.

As soon as Jin entered back inside, Y/N hugged him. He patted her back with an affectionate smile on his face.

Jin: It's okay, Sweetheart, it's over, you don't have to be scared.

Y/N: That man didn't hurt you?

Jin: No, of course, he is just a coward, only good to yell at woman, not a match for your brother.

Park Hyerin: Eu, excuse me... (Jin looked at her.)... I..., thank you for your help...

Jin: It's okay, but you should make things clear with him.

Park Solin: She did, but that jerk refuses to leave her alone even if he was the one at fault. Anyway, thank you.

Jin: It's alright, anyone would have done the same.

Park Solin: Your brother is not with you?

Y/N looked at the two women with attention. One was barely looking at her brother, clearly blushing while the other one asked about another of her brother.

 One was barely looking at her brother, clearly blushing while the other one asked about another of her brother

Y/N: Do you know each others?

Park Solin: I am friend with your brother Yoongi... we can say.

Park Solin had a little smile with a laughing gaze when she said that. Y/N understood the meaning behind her words. She stared at the other girl then at Jin.

Jin: We had a drink together the other day, that's all. (He had an impassible face.)

Park Solin: You are the famous little sister... you are very cute, just like your brothers.

Y/N: Thanks... (She looked at Hyerin.) Are you sure to be okay?

Park Hyerin: Ah... yes... (She shyly smiled.)... just a bit startled.

Jin: If you want, I can ask for someone to take you home.

Park Hyerin: Thank you, but it's fine, don't worry... I mean... thanks.

Jin: Okay. Y/N, we should go. Park Solin, you should take your cousin back home. 

Jin put his hand in Y/N's back to leave the café. The young girl waved to the two women to say goodbye and she received smiles in return.

Jin: Are you sure to be alright?

Y/N: Yes, it was a bit scary but I'm glad that you were there to help them... because most people don't dare to intervene.