Part 23 - Back to school...

On Monday morning, the kids were preparing to go to school. After a good breakfast, Y/N was ready to leave with the boys when Yoongi showed up. He was clearly tired but woke up early just to drop Y/N to school.

Y/N: Oppa... I can go with the others; you don't have to drive me to school.

Yoongi: I have a class this morning, let's go!

Jimin: Hyung, you're driving us to school?

Yoongi:Not you, only Y/N! Don't touch my car! Y/N, get inside.

On the way to school, Yoongi reminded to Y/N some rules that he gave her about school life. No skipping meals, no works for her classmates or any other students and let him know immediately if someone try to bully her. 

Y/N: Oppa

Y/N: Oppa... why are you talking about that again. I know all of this.

Yoongi: Eh! What's wrong? I am bothering you?! (He stared at her and she looked down.) You lost your tongue?!

Y/N: Sorry. But it's all in the past now... you know that things changed...

Yoongi: It's just a reminder. You know, after what happened during the sports day, everyone is now aware of your relationship with the boys. I don't want you to be bother because of them!

Y/N: You mean... by those guys...

Yoongi: No, they are no more students at that school. You don't have to worry about them. I was more thinking about... girls...

Yoongi parked the car in front of the entry school. Y/N understood what Yoongi's what talking about. She had already had an overview of those girls, fond of the Kim's brothers.  

Y/N: I don't understand those girls...

Yoongi:Why? You don't think that they are handsome?

Y/N grimaced, and it made Yoongi laughed. He ruffed her hair and she frowned.

Y/N: Oppa... we are in front of school... I'm going... see you tonight.

 see you tonight