Part 83 - Motorbike ride...

Y/N: What do you want to do?

Jungkook: Motorbike ballad? (He said with a big smile.)

Y/N looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. He couldn't be serious.

Y/N: Euh... no thanks... (She giggled and turned herself, but he grabbed her wrist.)

Jungkook: Come on, the weather is good, and you have nothing better to do.

Y/N: You don't have a driving license...

Jungkook: You don't trust me? I am very cautious, you don't have to be afraid, it's just a little ride.

Y/N was not very confident, but she let herself being convinced by the playful gaze of her brother. She saw him practicing few times in the neighborhood and it was true that he was really serious when driving his motorbike, and she was a bit curious.

 She saw him practicing few times in the neighborhood and it was true that he was really serious when driving his motorbike, and she was a bit curious

Y/N: You will not try to scare me just for fun, right?

Jungkook: No, I promise. We can go buy chicken and come back here.

Y/N: To the restaurant nearby? (He nodded.) Okay...

Jungkook: Great! Let's go!

Jungkook dragged Y/N inside. They took their jackets, and the young man grabbed his helmet and a spare one. They went to the garage, under the interrogative gaze of Mr Nam.

With Jungkook's help, Y/N went up on the moto and the sound of the motor starting echoed, alerting the bodyguards on duty. They were ready to leave the propriety when Aman showed up near the entry gate. Jungkook stopped.

Aman: Mr Jungkook, where are you going with Miss Y/N?

Jungkook: 2 blocks away to buy chicken, you don't have to worry.

Aman: On your moto? I am not sure that it's a good idea.

Jungkook: Dude, I won't put my little sister in danger. It's just a little ride, around the house.

Y/N: We are not going far Aman.

Aman: Please be extra careful... I will follow you with the car.

Jungkook: You worry for nothing Aman!

Jungkook started again his motorbike while Aman quickly got in a car. As promised, the teenager drove safely and not to fast, allowing Aman to quickly reach them.

After few minutes, they arrived at the restaurant. Jungkook took off his helmet then Y/N's one. 

Jungkook: So? How was it? You were not scared, right?

Y/N: No. I have to admit that it was funnier than I thought.

Jungkook: And we barely drove 5 minutes. We can buy chicken and go to Han River instead of going back home immediately.