Part 113 - Karaoke night...

Taehyung: (He offered his hand.) Let me help you... (He easily lifted her out of the pool.) Now... tell me... do I have to kill that guy?

Y/N: Oppa... (He took off his jacket and put it on her shoulders.)... This is Kang Ji-Won, he works with Hobi Oppa, and he also saved me from those men in the park...

 This is Kang Ji-Won, he works with Hobi Oppa, and he also saved me from those men in the park

Ji-Won got out of the pool too and stared at Taehyung.

Ji-Won: How many brothers do you have exactly... just to know how many times I will be treat like a thug?

Y/N: Sorry...

Taehyung: Go get changed before falling sick. (She left.) And you... thanks for helping her... the other day...

Ji-Won: It was nothing.

Taehyung: But I am curious... you were pretty fast to disappear that day... and we couldn't find you despite putting a lot of efforts on our research and miraculously, you are here.

Ji-Won: Your father already interrogated me few hours ago... I didn't know that saving your sister would bring me so much troubles... playing the good Samaritan is not that good after all...

Taehyung: And I'm sure, at the view of how you fought, that you are more the bad boy type, right?

Ji-Won: (He sighed.) It seems that you already have your own opinion about me and frankly speaking, I don't give a shit about what you think... (He smirked.)... Wait... are you afraid that the bad boy takes advantage of your poor innocent little sister...

Taehyung: (He made a step ahead.) You will be dead before even putting one finger on her... (They were glaring at each other.)

Hoseok: Taehyung, Ji-Won... what are you two doing? Where is Y/N?

Hoseok was back from his meeting, and he found the two young men ready to fight.

Taehyung: She is changing herself... she fell in the pool... with him...

Hoseok: Ji-Won, you should go and dry yourself too... and you can go home after. You worked hard enough since yesterday. Thank you.