Part 44 - Namjoon...

Yejin could feel that no one was expecting that kind of reaction. But she spoke with her heart. She was hoping to see Namjoon from the day she woke up. Even if Mr Kim told her that his son was fine, she needed to see him with her own eyes.

Mrs Son: Did I ruin all your plans?

Mr Kim: ...

Jin: Father... are you alright? It's just a postponement for few days or weeks, Yejin didn't say that she doesn't want to be treated.

Mr Kim: Sorry, I was lost in my thought. Honey, I understand you and don't worry, Namjoon will be back very soon. Mr Park, I need to see you in my office. (He smiled to Yejin.) I'm coming back in few minutes.

Mrs Son: I think that I hurt his feelings...

Jin: No, he was just processing what you said to find the best solution and I'm sure that he has a plan ready... as he said, Namjoon should be back very soon...

In his office, Mr Kim had a serious expression. Even if he understood Yejin's motivation, he would not wait without doing nothing.

Mr Kim: Mr Park, call the men that are following Namjoon. Ask them to bring him back to Seoul, they can do whatever it takes, they have 2 days. I need that idiot back quickly, I can't let Yejin suffering in that state for too long.

Mr Park: Noted Sir, I will organize his repatriation on the next available flight. Do I plan your trip to the US with Mrs Son too?

Mr Kim: Yes please, find a nice house near Dr Song Clinic. I will need a small team with us too but keep our best men to protect the kids.

Mr Park: Everything will be ready Sir.

Mr Kim went back to the living room while Mr Park left to the office with Jin. The couple enjoyed a quiet time between the two of them until the children came back in the afternoon. Y/N asked about the doctor's visit and Yejin explained without hiding anything of her decision to wait for Namjoon's return before taking any decision. Y/N understood her mother, but Jungkook and Taehyung were not that comprehensive. Hoseok was on the same state of mind when he came back from the university.

Hoseok: You should go to the US and not waist precious time to wait for a guy who left without a word to his family!

Mrs Son: Hobi, don't be angry against your brother.

Hoseok: How can I not be angry; he didn't contact us. I don't want to understand him or his motivation!

Mr Kim: Hoseok, being angry won't change anything. When Namjoon will be back, you will have plenty of time to talk to him.