Part 52 - Winter festival...

Y/N: (She murmured.) Why are you doing this? Are you having fun?

Jungkook: (He murmured.) Yes, a lot... 

Y/N sighed. She wished the day was over so those girls would leave, and she could rest in her bedroom. Jungkook was doing fan service at her detriment, and she didn't like that. 

Y/N: I need to talk to you!

She stood up, making Jungkook stepped back. She grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the kitchen. He was smiling like an idiot the entire time.

Y/N: Why are you so dedicate to help us? And why are you acting so weird? You could have showed those girls how to draw instead of me!

Jungkook: That's exactly what they want! (He patted her head.) I prefer to be close with my cute and innocent little sister rather those idiot girls. You should protect your brothers' integrity!

Y/N: (She pushed his head.) Don't do that... it's weird...

Jungkook: (He smirked.) You are more and more rebellious... it's funny.

Y/N: (She frowned.) No, I'm not! Stop making fun of me!

Jimin: (He just arrived.) Guys, why are you arguing?

Jimin put on the counter the bag full of cakes that he bought.

Y/N: It's nothing Oppa, welcome back. I'm going back...

Jungkook: Wait for me... don't let your favorite teacher behind...

Jimin: What did he do again...

Jimin followed his siblings, and he was surprised to see girls in the house. When they saw him, they smiled like they saw a pop star. He smiled back.

Yuna: Hello Jimin Oppa

Jimin: Hi... you are Y/N classmates? You are working together?

Hyun-Ae: It's a project for the winter festival. Will you visit for the festival? I'm sure Y/N will be happy to have her brothers visiting our class, right girls? (They nodded.) 

Y/N stared at her classmates. They were taking their ease with Jimin because it was Jimin and that he was sweet with everyone.

Yuna: Is it true that you stopped university?

Jimin: Ah... yeah, I'm training to become a Chef but how are you aware of this?

Choo-Hee : Even if you are graduate from our school, your fan club is still very active. I hope one day we can have the chance to eat something that you cook.