Part 7 - Jin Oppa...

Jin was on the corridor in direction of his bedroom after a long day at work. Being a part time mafia member and following a university cursus was sometimes, tiring. The only thing that he wanted for now was a hot shower and a big meal.

Y/N: Yahhh... what are you doing here!!! Get out!!! 

Jin stopped his steps in front of Y/N's bedroom when he heard her yelling. He opened the door and immediately understood why that little girl reacted like that.

Jimin: Y/N... Don't be afraid... I only wanted to... Y/N...

Y/N : Please, don't come closer.

Jimin didn't hear Jin coming. He was dragged away by his older brother.

Jin:Jimin, get out of here, now! (Heclosed the door.) Y/N, he left, don't be afraid. Goget dress.

Y/N timidly looked on his direction and she saw that Jin was still facing the door

Y/N timidly looked on his direction and she saw that Jin was still facing the door. She took her clothes and ran to the bathroom.

When Jin heard the bathroom door closing, he sighed. He didn't want to make Y/N uncomfortable. She probably didn't know that he was aware of her past life and the marks of abuse on her body.

Y/N: Jin-ssi... you are still here.

Jin: Are you okay? I am sure that Jimin didn't have bad intention, he is just immature on some points.

Y/N: Sorry, I was surprised to see him in my room...

Jin: I understand. I will talk to him.

Y/N:Don't... don't scold him, please.

 don't scold him, please

Jin smiled. A bond was growing between them, and it was normal. Living under the same roof created links. He left the room and found Jimin waiting in the corridor with a sad expression.

Jimin: Hyung... Why...

Jin: Not here Jimin. (He nodded toward Y/N's room, and they went to his bedroom.) Forget what you saw, it's the best for her!