Part 42 - Welcome back...

Few days had passed, and the doctors gave Yejin the authorization to go home. Mr Kim hired a female maid and a nurse to take care of her until she fully recovers. The children were excited, and the youngers prepared gifts. Jimin asked Mr Ko to help him prepared a cake. He was showing more and more interest in cooking lately. By the past, he sometimes helped Yejin and since she was absent, he had the feeling to be keep a link with her by trying to cook.

Y/N went to the hospital with Mr Kim to pick-up Yejin. Seeing her mother in a wheelchair was still disturbing for Y/N, but she wanted to believe that it was only temporary. Yejin, on her side, didn't lose her positivity and was sure to be in a better shape in the future.

 Yejin, on her side, didn't lose her  positivity and was sure to be in a better shape in the future

Mrs Son: It's so good to be back home...

Mr Nam: Welcome back Madam, it's good to see you.

Mrs Son: Thank you Mr Nam, I know that you took a good care of the kids while I was not here. I also want to thank you Mr Ko. Your meals were a great help to my recovery.

Mr Ko: It's my pleasure, Madam. You can count on me to cook all your favorite dishes.

Mr Kim introduced Yejin to the two women who will help her and the whole family enjoyed an unplanned tea party thanks to Jimin's cake. He received a lot of compliments from the two girls of the house. Seeing their smiling faces convinced him in his choice. He wanted to become a Chef!

Jimin: hum... Dad... I want to announce something. (Everyone stared at him.)... I want to stop the university to learn cooking. I want to be a Chef! Please, support my decision. (He respectfully bowed and stayed still until his father talked.)

Mr Kim: Jimin-ah... why are you so tense? You're an adult, you know what is the best for you. You are free to do whatever you want from the moment you are happy.

 You are free to do whatever you want from the moment you are happy

Yoongi: I don't understand why you are so dramatic... please support my decision... (He had a mocking tone and his brothers, except Jimin, laughed.)

Y/N, who was sitting near Yoongi, lightly slapped his thigh while frowning.

Y/N: Oppa... it's mean. Don't make fun of his dream...