Part 111 - XX

Y/N: Oppa, the police just arrived... yes, I'm fine... but one of the men run away...

Yoongi: Don't hang up and stay with the police, we are parking!

Y/N kept her phone in hand while the police officer, where arresting the two men half conscious. After a minute, Y/N saw Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung and a bunch of men in black coming toward her.

Shecut the call and the two eldest were already around her, checking if she washurt somewhere.

Jin: Sweetie, are you alright? Are you hurt? You must have been scared! (He hugged her.) I'm sorry, Oppa was not there to protect you.

Y/N: Oppa, I'm really fine, I swear... (She broke the hug.)

Yoongi: (He touched her head.) Are you sure? Did one of those jerks touch you?

) Are you sure? Did one of those jerks touch you?

Y/N: No, just my screen phone that is damage...

Suddenly, yelled from the police officers were heard. Taehyung attacked one of the offenders and the police officers had difficulties to handle him. Half of the bodyguards were backing him up while the other half started to run in the direction of the one who left. It was a big mess.

Y/N: Oppa, you have to stop him!!! (She wanted to stop him, but Yoongi grabbed her arm.) Oppa...

Yoongi: Where do you think you're going?!

Jin: Taehyung, enough!

Despite being in the middle of the chaos, Taehyung heard his brother and even if he wanted to destroy that man, he stopped. The police officers didn't try to arrest him, and they focused their attention on the injured men. The fact that 6 bodyguards were in there helped too. Taehyung exchanged a gaze with Jin then he pulled Y/N in his embrace.

Y/N: Oppa... you're crushing me!

Jin: I'm going to talk with the cops, Taehyung, take her to the car.

Yoongi: Stay on your guard if that bastard shows up!

Taehyung: (He passed his arm around her shoulders.) Let's go. (They walked toward the park entry.)

Y/N: Oppa... we should wait until the ambulance arrives for Min Jong-Su...

Taehyung: I don't care about that useless idiot... he put you in danger with his irresponsible behavior!

Y/N: He is sick, it can happen to everyone.

Taehyung: Not when you are responsible of someone's life!