Part 64 - Telling the truth...

Jungkook closed his eyes few seconds to gather his strengths when he felt a strong hand grabbing his sweater. He felt himself being lift up and couldn't avoid to smile when he discovered his savior.

Jungkook: Hyung... you're just in time!

Jin made a last effort to help Jungkook to climb the railing. The eldest son hugged his younger brother, just to be sure that he was fine.

 The eldest son hugged his younger brother, just to be sure that he was fine

Jin: Stupid Idiot! Do you want me to have a heart attack!

Jungkook: Everything was calculated... don't freak out like that! (He looked around, searching for Y/N.) Tae... how is she doing?

Taehyung: She fainted... look at her... how much did she endure? And Jimin? Where is Jimin?

Jin: Yoongi found him, and our guys are taking him to the hospital.

Taehyung was holding Y/N against him. They were both sitting on the ground. Jin and Jungkook came closer and the eldest carried Y/N in his arms. He wanted to hug her tightly, but he was afraid to hurt her. It was useless to stay here. Y/N needed to receive care. They were on the stairs when Yoongi arrived, breathing heavily because he ran.

Yoongi: Y/N... what happened to her? Is she badly hurt? Give her to me!

Jin: She fainted and yes, she is hurt but I don't know how much so let's go to the hospital first.

Yoongi let his brother carrying Y/N. Downstairs, Jin, Y/N and Yoongi entered in one car, while a bodyguard drove the car with the youngers. In both cars, it was silent. They were relieved to have found their siblings, but they were worried of the physical and emotional damages that they had suffered. Yoongi broke the heavy silence.

Yoongi: We have to inform Father of what happened... and Yejin too.

Jin: I know. She will not be happy that we kept her unaware of everything.

Yoongi: Father will have to deal with that part...

After 10 minutes, they reached the hospital where a team was waiting. Jimin was already taken in charge by the medical team. His injuries were pretty serious, and he will need time to recover. They also brought Y/N directly in a private room. The doctors asked the family to wait outside but the two elders insisted to stay in the room during the examination.

Namjoon and Hoseok arrived few minutes alter and found Taehyung and Jungkook waiting nervously in the corridor.

Hoseok: How are they doing?

Taehyung: We don't know. Jin and Yoongi are with Y/N. Jimin is in that room... but he seems badly injured.

Namjoon: Those bastards... (He stared at Taehyung.) You're bleeding! (He gently took his arm.) It's a bullet injury, you need to treat that before it get infected!