Part 116 - Just friends...???

Jungkook smiled while mimicking a gunshot, before him and Taehyung got back inside. Aman followed them after he was sure that Jin didn't need him outside.

Jin: Don't take Taehyung's words seriously... (He smiled.)... he is not the one that will kill you if you do something to Y/N... our second eldest brother will do it... without thinking twice.

Namjoon: Let's go back inside first, then a car will drive you home.

Ji-Won: I can go back home by myself.

Namjoon: (He stopped.) As I said, a car will drive you home.

Jin: Hoseok will feel reassured if one of our man take care of driving you home safely, and I'm sure that Y/N would prefer too. So, even if I am not a big fan of her possible interest for you, I will make sure to keep you safe. Now, go inside, show your intact face and go home quietly!

Kang Ji-Won went inside with Jin and Namjoon. He had a lot of questions in mind. Will those men really forget about his family's debt, or will they try to reach for him later?

When everyone was back inside, the girls checked on their respective boyfriends' state to be sure that they had not fight. Y/N and Hoseok went to question Jin, as the eldest.

Jin: Things are fixed, you don't need to worry for that boy.

Hoseok: Thanks, Hyung. Ji-Won is a good kid.

Jin: Someone will take him home and I can ask our men to keep an eye on his family.

Hoseok: If you think that those men will not create troubles for them in the future, it's alright.

Jin: If they want to stay alive, they will not.

Hoseok: Alright, let's forget about that and have dinner all together to conclude that amazing day!

Jimin: I guess I am on charge of nourishing all of you...

Hoseok: Our Jimin's food is the best!

Y/N listened with attention her elder brother's words

Y/N listened with attention her elder brother's words. She didn't want to embarrass Ji-Won with questions, but she was worried for him.

Y/N: Ji-Won, we are going to have dinner all together, you come with us? Jimin Oppa is a great Chef, you will miss something if you refuse to come! (She smiled to change his serious face.)

Ji-Won: Thanks for the invitation, and I am sure that your brother's food is something to try once but I prefer to go home tonight. My father is waiting for me.

Y/N: Okay, I understand. Euh... my brothers...

Ji-Won: (He chuckled.) I know what you're going to ask... yes, your brothers are crazily scary... But that's fine... I'm not a coward, so we can continue to play our little prank with them.