Part 114 - Prank...

Taehyung: You see, in fact, it's good that we go with you today as Sohyun is enjoying a weekend with her boyfriend, you are not alone!

Y/N: If you really come to work, yes, it's great!

Taehyung: (He smiled.) Of course, we come to help, what for otherwise? Ah yes, also spend time with our lovely baby sis'...

Y/N: Oppa, please, I'm not a baby! If you treat me like that at the center, all the kids will laugh of me!

Jungkook: Who would dare to make fun of our little cutie?

Y/N: It's not funny... let's go, Hobi Oppa must wait for us.

They entered the youth center and Hoseok was already talking with some of the kids that were used to arrive early every time. The brothers spotted their target in the kitchen corner. He seemed to be cooking something with two children.

Hoseok: Guys... you really came... (He looked at them, surprise.)

Taehyung: We want to help our dear brother too.

Hoseok: Hum... you won't whine the entire day?

Jungkook: Hyung... I want to work with Y/N!

Hoseok: Too bad because I planned to send Y/N to help in the kitchen and sorry little brother, but your cooking abilities or capacities to teach the kids are not the best...

Jungkook: (He frowned.) Hyunggg... that's not cool! (Taehyung and Y/N laughed.) Ehhh!!!

Taehyung: I can do the cooking class with Y/N!

Hoseok: Sorry, but you are not better... (He smiled.)

Y/N: Don't worry, I am sure that Hobi Oppa will find something suitable to do for the two of you.

Jungkook: And that guy knows how to cook maybe?

Hoseok: He is not bad, and he is good with kids!

Jungkook: Me too! (Hoseok laughed.) What?

Hoseok: JK, you don't like kids in general, and even with your baby brother, you have difficulties to not fight. Brief, Y/N, I let you manage the kitchen with Ji-Won, guys, come with me, I received a lot of supplies that we need to unpack for the Arts' event.

Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged an accomplice gaze and obediently followed their older brother to the supplies room. They didn't want to be suspected to be there with another purpose. Hoseok asked them to unpack around 10 boxes of drawing supplies.

Jungkook: We have to quickly take care of all of this.

Taehyung: For how long that guy is supposed to work here? No, because I don't plan to spend all my weekends to do voluntary work... I have enough to do with my own job.