Part 97 - Alliance...

When Jin entered the warehouse, he immediately heard the scream of a man and he knew who was that man, Cha Song-Min. Yoongi didn't wait to begin the festivity. His short night was not in favor of the man tied on the chair.

Jin: Yoongi, you couldn't even wait 10 minutes...

Yoongi: Just a small warm-up.

Cha Song-Min: You... let me go... you have no rights to do that!

Jin: Rights? (He bent to his level while taking off his jacket.) And who gave you the right to assault my siblings and Hyerin? I gave you a chance, you won't have two!

Jin was about to punch Cha's face but retained himself. With the two punches he gave him at Hyerin's apartment, his hand was already a bit red. If he repeated the same action, he would have marks and for sure, will scare Y/N when going home. He looked around and grabbed an iron bar. Fear was the only emotions in Cha's eyes. Jin lifted his hand and hit.  Cha yelled in pain when the iron bar touched his knee, probably breaking it. Jin had an impassive face.

Jin: Is it painful? (Cha nodded

Jin: Is it painful? (Cha nodded.) Great... it's just the beginning.

Cha Song-Min: Please... stop... I'm begging you...

Yoongi: You really are a little shit... already begging for your life...

Jin: You are what we despise the most... a man that hits a woman or a kid doesn't deserve to live... (He nodded to one of his men who brought a bottle of whisky.)... Thanks. Look, we found your favorite drink. 

Jin grabbed Cha's chin and forced him to drink a good amount of whisky before pouring the rest of the alcohol on his clothes. 

Cha Song-Min: kufkuf... what are you doing?!!

Jin: Poor man with bad habits... drinking the entire night at that bar... and taking his car after a night swallowing so much alcohol. The accident was inevitable, right?

Yoongi: (He nodded and walked to the table to wear gloves.) My turn.

Yoongi's gloves had small spades on the external part. A tool created by one of his men specialized in interrogation. At every hit, the gloves will also do small cuts, very painful and in this case, very similar to cuts that could be create by pieces of glass in a car accident.

At the first punch, Yoongi showed a satisfied smirk. Jin let his brother punch Cha few more times before giving him a new iron bar hit, this time on his right arm. He has in mind to break his four members, a well-deserved punishment before his death.

When the two brothers were done, they let their men take care of the rest. Cha Song-Min was barely breathing. His car had been taken in the countryside, near a river, on a road with few circulation. They will put the unconscious body at the driver seat and make the necessary to have the car falling in the river. He will die, drowned, painfully, alone.