Part 39 - Strong...

Jungkook: Dad wants to adopt Y/N and Mom will adopt me!

Mr Kim: What... what did you say?

Jungkook: That you want to adopt Y/N and Mom will adopt me!

Mr Kim: Not you, idiot! (He stared at Y/N with sparkling eyes.)

Y/N: ... Dad... (She blushed and looked at her food, embarrassed.)

Hoseok: Ohhh Sis'... you made that old man happy today!!!

Hoseok patted her head and sat near her. Mr Kim was smiling brightly, overwhelmed by those 5 minutes of pure happiness in those difficult times.

Taehyung: Dad will completely forget that he has sons now...

Hoseok: Don't be jealous Tae, you are almost an adult.

Y/N: Tae Oppa... don't say that... I am too embarrassed now...

Mr Kim: Don't listen to them, they are just jealous brat. Dad will take you to see Mom when you are ready.

Jungkook: We are going too, don't forget about us so fast Dad!

Mr Kim: Yeah Yeah... (He received a call and excused himself.)

Y/N: Oppa... how was Mom when you left?

Hoseok: She was fine. The doctor did a check up and her wounds are healing well. I'm sure that she will wake up soon.

Taehyung: We are ready... what Dad is doing?

Mr Kim went to the garden to take the incoming call. That man was not someone that he often exchanged with and if he called him, it must be serious.

Mr Kim: Chief Prosecutor Min... do I have to worry about something?

CP Min: Mr Kim, I saw in a rapport that one of our younger prosecutor delivered a search warrant at your address. Something related to a child custody? I just got the information, so it was to late to cancel that order, the police must be on their way.

Mr Kim: Thanks for the tip, Min, I owe you one.

Mr Kim ended the call, and he had a serious expression. He needed to exfiltrate Y/N from the house before the cops' arrival. That lawyer was probably behind that request, and his name was now officially added to the list : To eradicate. He asked the head of the guards to prepare a car to leave in 2 minutes before going back inside where the children were waiting for him.

Jungkook: Dad, what's wrong? Why you seem upset?

Mr Kim: Kids, listen, I have no time to explain for now. A car is ready, you go to the house in the forest, I will contact you later. You stay there until I or your brothers contact you. (He came near Y/N and had a softer tone.) Sweetie, you need to trust me and go with your brothers in another house for a moment. I know that you are worried for your Mom but for now, you are my priority.

Y/N was staring at Mr Kim without understanding the situation. Taehyung and Jungkook, were already ready to leave. Hoseok was worried.

Hoseok: Dad...

Mr Kim: I need you to stay here for now. Guys, let's go. (He accompanied them to the garage.) Don't be afraid Sweetie, everything is going to be alright. (He hugged her and made her enter the car.)