Part 122 - Fixing things...

The next day passed quickly and without major issues. The principal reason was that Jungkook, and Y/N avoided each others. Ji-Won went to work with Hoseok, and everything went well. The young man surprised when his boss called him to his office for a talk. Well, he was surprised by his serious tone and sharp gaze.

Ji-Won: Hoseok, did I do something wrong?

Hoseok: Did you?

Ji-Won: Is... is it because I'm dating Y/N? I didn't think that you too, will be against it...

Hoseok: You're right, I'm not against you dating my little sister... but even if I appreciate you, If you think of playing with her or made her unhappy, you will discover another Hoseok, understood?!

Ji-Won: Hoseok, I swear I'm not playing with her, so please, Hyung, support our relationship! (He politely bowed then smiled to Hoseok

Ji-Won: Hoseok, I swear I'm not playing with her, so please, Hyung, support our relationship! (He politely bowed then smiled to Hoseok.)

Hoseok: Hyung? It's new... coming from you.

Ji-Won: You are my girlfriend's older brother now... (He felt proud, and Hoseok shook his head.)... please take care of us...

Hoseok noticed the happiness coming from Ji-Won. When the young man first joined the youth center as a volunteer to avoid prison, he remembered the void he had felt coming from him. But now, he was a complete new young man.

Hoseok told him what he wanted to say, so after that quick exchange, he send him to check the remaining supplies. Ji-Won worked with serious, like always, but a new thing was that he used more often his phone to send messages. Hoseok knew that he was texting with Y/N, and he couldn't prevent himself to tease Ji-Won.

Hoseok: Your girlfriend is not supposed to be in class at this time of the day? Or are you texting someone else with such a smile on your face?

Ji-Won: What? No, It's Y/N! Of course, I'm texting with Y/N! Hum... (He blushed embarrassed.)... She has one hour of break... sorry, I will focus on my work...

Hoseok: I'm joking... relax... (He left to do other works.)

It had been now 2 days since Y/N and Jungkook had stopped talking to each others. Yejin started to notice that something was not normal between her children, but when she tried to question her daughter, she avoided the discussion.

Jungkook was not often at home, hanging out with his friends from the university to avoid to cross Y/N's path. Unfortunately, even if he did his best to come back home late that night, his mother waited for him in the living room. He was surprised to find Yejin there at this hour.

Yejin: Jungkook, we need to talk. (Her serious tone alerted him.)

Jungkook: So, she told you... I know that you are disappointed and I'm sorry to have not listen to you but I'm not sorry to have punch that guy!