Part 102 - Ding Dong... it's time...

Hoseok had called Jimin, and the young man told him that it was not necessary for him to come help him. Minah was there and Ha-Ri also came to help when Namjoon told her what happened. Namjoon's girlfriend wanted to help the family during that moment and at least, she could be useful with her work experience.

A bit later, Namjoon joined them. They quickly wrapped everything and when the part-timer arrived, they were ready to open the café for the afternoon. Jimin wanted to keep it closed, but Minah and Yun Jung were ready to manage the afternoon shift alone.

Yun Jung: Jimin, we can manage everything with Minah. I have more availability in the coming weeks so I can do more hours. If Boss Yejin needs more time, she doesn't have to worry about work, we are a team! (He put his arm around Minah's shoulders.)

Minah: Yes, we can rearrange the planning to make it works.

Namjoon was glad that Yejin's employees were so dedicated. Jimin was also thankful but a bit less by Yun Jung and Minah proximity.

Ha-Ri and Namjoon noticed the gaze that the young Chef had for Minah. They were not sure that something was really going on between the two, but Jimin was definitively interested. The young woman waited for the two employees to leave the main room to ask.

 The young woman waited for the two employees to leave the main room to ask

Shin Ha-Ri: Jimin, are those two together?

Jimin: What? No way!

Shin Ha-Ri: Are they not, or are you hoping that they are not dating each other? Because that guy seems pretty close to her.

Jimin: They are just friend. Noona, don't imagine anything.

Namjoon: Jimin-ah, you are the one imagining things at the view of your reaction when he touched her.

Jimin: What do you mean?

Namjoon: Jealousy Bro'! I know that gaze very well!

Jimin blushed a little and the couple laughed at the embarrassment of the young man.  Minah and Yun Jung came back from the storing room with ingredients. Jimin wanted to bake few desserts before leaving. Namjoon was enjoying the coffee prepared by his girlfriend when a couple in business outfits entered. 

Woman: Mr Kim Jimin, sorry to disturb you during your work, but we wanted to talk again about our proposition.

Jimin: Ah... it's okay. (He put everything on the counter.) I am sorry that you came all the way here, but I didn't take my decision yet.

) I am sorry that you came all the way here, but I didn't take my decision yet