Part 37 - Fight...

Namjoon: It is about our family... it was not an accident... I was the target? and I am sure that it was Son Park's doing!

Yoongi stared at his younger brother for few seconds.

Yoongi: I know that it was not an accident. The guards already talked to me about their doubts. Why do you think that it is Sun Park's doing?

Namjoon: I was on the phone with him when the car... when it happened. That bastard dared to hack my phone and he was provoking me.

 That bastard dared to hack my phone and he was provoking me

Yoongi: Why? What did you do?

Namjoon: I stole his money after he used his cousins to approach Y/N... so he tried to avenge by attacking me but...

Yoongi: You should have not act by yourself!

Yoongi didn't want to blame his brother, but it was difficult for him to keep his calm. Things were way too important.

Namjoon: Everything is my fault! I can't stay sit and wait without doing anything! I need to destroy them! To take revenge in Yejin's name! 

Yoongi: If he is responsible of what happened to Yejin, we will kill all the members of that shitty family, but you can't throw yourself alone in that vendetta. Give us some time. We need to be smart to not start a war who will put our family in danger! 

Yoongi's words had sense. If they acted without preparation, his younger siblings could be targeted in reprisals. Namjoon refused to let another drama affects his family.

Namjoon: How is Yejin doing? And Y/N? ... Dad?

Yoongi: Yejin passed the night... Father tries to stay strong and optimist for everyone. And Y/N... I don't know. She was so shocked and sad... Jimin found the words to help her until now but if the situation doesn't evolve positively rapidly, I don't know how she will be able to handle her feelings. 

Namjoon had nothing more to say after that. He went to his bedroom to refresh himself and grabbed something to eat in the kitchen before continuing to search proofs of Park's culpability. 

After an entire day to wait at the hospital, the doctor authorized the transfer of Yejin to the VIP floor of the hospital. They all wanted to rush in the room. The medical team reminded them that Mrs Son needed calm, and they entered in a kind of scary silence.

Y/N approached the bed where her mother was laying with tears in her eyes. Yejin seemed peacefully asleep, even with all those scratches and cuts. She had two casts and things connected to her body to monitor her respiration.

Y/N: Mom... (She delicately touched her hand, worried to hurt her.) Mom...

Mr Kim: Don't be afraid Sweetie... Mom is sleeping now; the doctors gave her a lot of medicine so she would not feel the pain.