Part 67 - Holidays time...

Mrs Son: Something happened with Namjoon?

Jungkook: Dixit Y/N... he is even more stupid than me...

Mr Kim: He must have done something really stupid... (He said in a mocking tone.)

Jungkook: Mom... Dad is mean with your son! (He put his head on Yejin's shoulder.)

Mrs Son:Don't mind him... after all, Namjoon must have taken that trait of character fromhis father...

Counterattack from Mrs Son – 1/0 – Yoongi smirked; Taehyung kept his laugh with difficulty whereas Y/N stared at the mother/brother duo who was bullying her father

Y/N: Mom... don't take his side every time!

Jungkook: Don't be jealous little sis'... Mom loves you too!

Y/N: (She glared at him.) I'm taking back what I said, you're the stupidest... (She said that with a resolute tone.)

Mrs Son: I missed those bickering moments...

Yoongi: Not me! Those two only bring troubles to me!

Mrs Son: Yoongi, I'm sure you're exaggerating a bit.

Mr Kim: Yes, Son... they are just teenagers, right guy? (They energetically nodded at their father's affirmation.)

Yoongi: Yejin, how is your therapy going? Do you have an idea of when you will be able to come back home?

Yoongi asked the question Y/N hesitated to ask, not wanting to be seen as a baby. She was staring with her big doe eyes to her mother.

Mrs Son: Everything is going well. If it continues like that, the doctor is confident to proceed with a surgery in few weeks. After that, if it's a success, it will be a long work of recuperation. But I'm sure that a part of that process can be done in Korea.

Mr Kim: Let's focus on the preparation for the surgery first!

Y/N: Yes, Dad is right, don't put too much pressure on yourself Mom.

Mrs Son: Yes, Little Miss, I will be an obedient patient... speaking of that... I have a session with my coach. (She caressed her daughter's cheek.) I'm sorry, my babies are here, and I can't spend all my time with them.

Taehyung: Don't worry Aunty, Dad can take us out for a tour.

Y/N: Hum. You can't miss your reeducation because of us. We will spend time together tonight.

Mr Kim: Honey, let me take you to the gym room. (He grabbed the wheelchair handles).

Mrs Son: Mr Kim, I can do it myself.