Lost the Way of Art

Jake sat in his chair, staring at the paper in his sketch book with erased pencil marks and eraser shavings all over it. But it still remains a blank canvas. Jake has always been good at drawing and now he can't draw a line without messing up. It might not be a big deal but for Jake, it's like the end of the world. Drawing has been his hobby for most of his life, and has always been good at it.

Suddenly, he can't draw a circle without it turning into a square. Jake started to cry. He didn't know why, and he wasn't going to force him to stop like usual, even if he tried, he wouldn't be able to. He didn't even notice Devon in the room.

He sees Jake throw a pencil across the room, and is now worried.
"Jake! What's wrong?"

"I don't know anymore! I used to be the best drawer in our grade but now I can't even draw a circle without fucking up! If I can't draw then I have no purpose! Drawing was the only thing I could do and be good at! Without drawing I'm nothing. Just a waste of space. An untalented, useless piece of shit." Jake cried, banging his fist into the desk, then ripping up the paper and throwing it across the room as well.

"Jake, babe! You haven't drawn in over a year! It's going to take some time to get back into your skills but it doesn't make you untalented or a waste of space. I wouldn't be where I am if it wasn't without you. Lexy, she's be a completely different person if you weren't there for her. You're a pretty good baker, when you don't make a mess. And you're good with styling outfits, saving money, and spending it. You can skateboard, you do a great job taking care of cats, you're also very good at subway surfers, somehow. And most significant, you're a great friend and boyfriend."
Devon listed, crouching down next to him and rubbing his back.

"You're a better boyfriend. You always know what to say to cheer me up."
The other claimed, his head laying on his desk.

"Yeah but I love you more than you'll ever know. No matter who's the better boyfriend. Which I definitely think it's you."
The dark skinned male claimed, giving him a cheeky smile.

"You are such an idiot."

"Maybe I am. But I still love you."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. I love you."

"Maybe I was being a little dramatic."
Jake adds, lifting his head up, his eyes still red.

"Yeah maybe you were, but that's just a part of you. And if I'm being honest, I think everyone can be dramatic sometimes."
Devon says.

"Yeah, maybe you're right."
He agrees, their fingers intertwine with one-another. And they just smile at each other.

This has been in my drafts for almost a month and I'm sick of seeing it. I know it's short.