Potential Crush

This takes place after season 2 and they go back to school (but they're in high school now and Ms. Fairchild teaches there)

They were all in their third period math class, it was a very small class. Usually ten kids but it was supposed to be fifteen; a lot of kids were absent almost all the time so it wasn't anything new. They finished their lesson and the three waited at the door while the others played four-corners.

"I don't want to go to social studies next!"
Lexy complained.

"Why not?"
Jake asked.

"Actually, never mind. I do want to go."
She adds, mumbling as she smiled and blushed.

"Why..?"
The boy asks again, confused at the sudden change of decision.

"Because there's this person that I have a potential crush on."
Lexy answers, her smiling widens and her face turning redder as she hides her face in her binders.

"Oh my god! Tell us right now!"
Jake exclaims.

"Guys! I can't. It's embarrassing!"
She whines.

"You can't just say that you have a crush and not tell us who it is!"
Devon says.

"I don't even know if I like her yet. It's hard to tell if I like her platonically or romantically and I'm almost one hundred percent sure she's straight."
Lexy explains.

"Why do you think that?"
The dark skinned male asked.

"Because-"
The blonde starts but the bell rings and interrupts her, they rush out the classroom.

  Lexy walks faster than usual, trying to get away from the boys. But they both just naturally walk quickly, well Jake does at least. Devon was jogging behind him.

"Lexy!"
Jake yelled, waking up to her, catching the eye of a few students.

"What?"
Lexy asked, slowing down as she felt his hand on her shoulder.

"We want to walk to social studies with you."
He stated.

"Now, tell us about this little crush of yours."
Devon teased, catching up with them.

"Guys, come on. Not when we're in the hallway!" She complained.

"Ok then tell us when we're in class."
Jake says.

"No! She's in there!"
Lexy exclaims, trying to keep calm as she entered the classroom.

"Ugh fine! After school? Please!"
The curly haired male begged.

"I'll think about it."
She grumbled, sitting down in her seat.

That whole class Jake and Devon kept an eye on Lexy. Watching for any signs of blushing or anything. Her hair covered her ears, making it hard to see much. The whole class they couldn't pay attention, they whispered at Lexy and who her potential crush could be. It was hard for Lexy to keep her cool, she was sitting right next to her crush! She tried not to blush and laugh at everything she said. It's like Lexy lost her sense of self whenever she's around her.

Again, during lunch they begged Lexy to tell them. But same as always, she denied, and kept switching the subject. The lunch for the day was Mac n Cheese, with a pretzel. They enjoyed their food, and Jake got a cookie; as always.