First Kiss

We're going to pretend that Nadine didn't just die. She will be alive in MOST of my oneshots. We don't bring up her death here <3 Also here's a playlist I made.. kinda dedicated towards them: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/47snS9XAZ9zr5Q8J42bfTh?si=HCAYdZyDS-mNnaXIdRtTdA (just type it or copy & paste it into Spotify and it should show up.)
Tw(?)- mention of relapsing, mention of drugs

  Jake, Devon and Nadine talked about a plan while Lexy stood in the corner and listened, but barley. She was thinking about relapsing after being clean for a week. She tapped her foot and fidgeted with her fingers as she sat down on her bed and zoned out.

"Lexy. What do you think?"
Jake asked, the three turning to look at her.

"Lexy?"
He asked again.

"Earth-to-Lexy!"
Jake said, snapping his fingers in front of her face.

"Huh? Sorry. I didn't hear you."
She responds, looking up at him with remorseful eyes.

He sighs,
"C'mon Lexy, you seriously didn't hear anything from our whole conversation?"

  She doesn't answer, instead she just looks at the floor and bites her nails. She feels tears welling in her eyes and on the impulse to take pills again. Lexy gets up and leaves the room, pushing Jake out the way.

"Lexy!"
Devon calls out. Nadine watches as she leaves, she looks back at the boys then follows her out.

"Where are you going?"
Jake questions.

"I'm checking up on Lexy!"
She yells back, already gone and out of sight.

  The blonde hides in the same stall, pulling out the almost empty bottle of her mom's medicine. Taking three out she's close to taking them when the bathroom door opens and shuts. It stops her in her tracks.

  She continues to shake, causing her to drop her pills and fall into the drain, again.

"Lexy? Is there something wrong?"
Nadine asks.

"No, I'm fine! I just need to be alone!"
Lexy yelled, crying from the other side of the stall.

  The ginger sits down on the floor, right in front of the stall. She fidgeted with her fingers and sighed.

"Remember when I told you about my mom? And how she didn't wake up after leaving my gerbil's cage open. Well..I don't want that to happen with you too! I care about you and I want to help. I noticed the signs almost right when we first met. I was excited to be roommates because you were just so cool. And I wanted to be friends with you."
Nadine explains, smiling as she spoke.

"I was happier when we started talking, I could actually call you my first best friend."
She adds, Lexy laughs. But not in a mean, poking fun way.

"Can you please come out now?"
She asks, getting up from the floor.

   The door soon opened, with Lexy crying and smiling. Running up to Nadine and then kissed her on the lips. As she was about to pull awake the short ginger haired girl kissed back. Lexy's hand in Nadine's face. They pulled away with tinted red cheeks and smiley faces.

"Wow. I've never kissed a girl before."
Lexy says, chuckling.

Nadine joins in and giggles,
"I've never kissed anyone before!" She replies.

"So what does this mean?"
The ginger asks after a minute of silence.

"Well I don't know..I think I like you a lot Nadine." Lexy claims.

"I like you too! I've liked you for a long time now!" She admits, her glasses close to falling off her face.

"Are we together now?"
Lexy asks.

"I..uh..think so!"
Nadine exclaims, hugging the blonde close and tight.

  The girls walked back into the bedroom with blushed faces and holding hands.

"Finally you guys are back- woah. Did something happen..?"
Jake says, then soon cuts himself off after seeing the hand holding.

"What? No."
Lexy teased, giggling and covering her face.

"Uh huh.."
Devon mumbles sarcastically.