Thirteen.

This is NOT meant to sexualize the characters/actors, romanticize, fetish or glamorize the movie at all! This is only for entertainment purposes and do not commit these actions in real life!

Daniel is Evie in this story and also a random character I made up. Jake is Tracy

No Chucky AU!! Everyone is still alive and Jake and Devon are in the talking stage. Let's pretend Jake's dad is really cool and totally not a dick. 😀

unfortunately_here07 was here for a LOT of me writing this and got sneak peaks 😭😭 anyways, we're working on a book together on her page so make sure to check it out!!

All of the chapter together was 12067 words

Playlist for this chapter: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2qxgwSNQcstXnaqdsOgZ9P?si=s9gXgzhLQki49KN8hFdQLQ
(it would be better if you listened to it in order but you definitely don't have to! Or you don't have to listen to it at all! And if you want to, just copy the link and put it in your Spotify!!)

Jake had just transferred to a new school since his dad got a new job. He used to live here, in Hackensack, when he was younger. But then his mom died and they both just needed to get away from there.

He was nervous for his first day tomorrow. He only made it up to the third grade before they moved but Jake remembers everything. He didn't really have many friends, some people he'd occasionally talk to, Lexy always getting in trouble for saying something rude, specifically to him. And there was Devon, he was always real nice to everyone. He shared, tried to play with everyone he could during recess, helped anyone whoever needed it.

Jake remembers when the news got out that his dad died in a fire or something. Devon didn't go to school for a week, and when he did go, he was always so down. He wouldn't talk to anyone, he wasn't energetic and he just sat on the buddy bench during recess.

Jake's alarm goes off, he whines and groans but his dad comes in. "Hey, it's time to get up if you want to be at school on time." He says before walking out.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."
Jake drowsily replies, sitting up and looking at the time. Six-thirty a.m. The bus comes at seven-fifteen. He'll be on time.

The boy drags himself to the bathroom, using the bathroom and fixing his hair as he brushed his teeth.
"Damn did you get ran over by a train in your sleep or something?"
Junior comments, brushing out his hair.

"Shut up."
Jake grumbles before stomping out the bathroom.

  Did I mention he had to live with his cousin? Well, Junior hates his guts. He doesn't know what he ever did but for some reason it never bothered how people felt about him. But, his parents were rich. He lived in what looked like a mansion, it wasn't; but it sure as hell felt like it. They all got separate bedrooms and like three floors, not including the attic and basement.

  Back to his bedroom to put on his clothes. He's wearing an oversized jade long sleeve shirt, with a big brown stripe going along his chest. He wore some baggy cargos and got his socks and black vans on before doing his makeup.

He never did much makeup and if he dad found out he'd probably kill him; or just ground him for a long time. Jake just curled his lashes and used clear mascara, Vaseline and lipgloss on his lips, some blush because he has literally no color in his face and maybe concealer if he has acne or something. Sometimes, not very often, he would put black eyeliner on under his eye and blend it, just for an edgier look. But like I said, it wasn't often he did that, only if it looked good with the outfit. Jake made sure to grab his apple earbuds, that weren't AirPods, and his Invisalign case before heading out for the bus stop.