Slumber Party Headcanons

-They would always do all nighters. Nadine is already the first and Jake is the last. It's really only a competition for Lexy and Devon.

-Movies are always a need. They would all cuddle, sometimes all together in a big ball or with their significant others (Jake + Devon & Lexy + Nadine)

-Clue and Uno are the games they play the most.

-Truth or Dare is another game they played a lot. But they've all set boundaries with it as well.

-Nadine is always the first to wake up. ALWAYS. Jake or Lexy is always the last.

-They usually build pillow or blanket forts too.

-(For Older AU) If they sleep at Jake and Devon's, Jake's cat will always be interrupting whatever they're doing. Like they'll just walk all over the pillow fort and destroy it, they'll do whatever. And Devon's tiny dog will always just hide or cling to Jake or Devon a bit. But they do go to Lexy and Nadine sometimes too.

-Karaoke is another thing they live doing. No matter who's house they are or if any of their (foster) parents are home. (Unless they're not living with their parents or anything anymore like an older/future AU).

-Yes, sometimes they have some sad, upsetting sleepovers. Sometimes one of them is going through a rough time and they have a sleepover for comforting and just being upset and crying. They do it at least once or twice a month.

-They pick out each others' outfits the next day.

-They sneak out or go out late at night just to mess around and do what teenagers do and pretend to be normal for a night