Hairstyles

I know I already wrote something like this but fuck that because this gonna be 10x better.

Trigger Warning- Mention of smoking (but nothing then just saying "she smoked her cigarette")

  It was an ordinary day, the two girls, who had became inseparable over the months, were just sitting down on Lexy's bed. Their legs intertwined with one-another's, their bodies just centimeters apart, practically touching. Nadine playing with the blonde's hair as Lexy smoked a cigarette. Randomly, the ginger got out of bed, leaving the other alone in bed; confused.

"Where are you going?"
Lexy asked, sitting up and placing her cigarette on the ashtray, that laid on the night stand.

Nadine didn't hear her, she quickly ran off to the bathroom, leaving no explanation. In a hurry, she came back with a container, full of hair stuff.

"I'm doing your hair."
Nadine demanded.

"What? If you wanted me to get the hair things then I would've, you didn't need to search the whole bathroom."
The taller girl claimed.

"Well, it was easy to find. Plus, I was laying on top of you. I might as well get up and get it!"
The girl explained.

Lexy just shrugged in agreement.

"Anyways, sit on the floor so I can do your hair." Nadine demands, pointing to the apricot colored carpet.

She walks back over to the bed, setting the hair stuff onto the night stand, Lexy already on the floor on her phone. Most likely texting Jake or Devon.

"Do you know what you're doing?"
Lexy asked.

"Yeah! I used to do my cousin's hair all the time, she always had long hair. Well, they used to have long hair. Anyways, I used to braid their hair, I was able to do any braid possible!"
Nadine explains, rambling as she searched for the spray bottle the other teen usually kept in her room.

"Hey, where's your spray bottle at?"
The ginger asked, continuing to look skim around the room.

"It's in the bathroom. I'll go get it."
Lexy responded, getting up and leaving the room. Only to come back seconds later with the light green bottle.

  The blonde sat back down on the floor, handing the bottle to Nadine. Her hair was now damp and she went to work, grabbing a chunk of her hair and braiding.

  It took about thirty minutes to do only one, Nadine tried to be quicker but messed up by rushing. So, it only took longer. They played music and sang to theirs favorite songs. Once Nadine was done, Lexy took a look in the mirror. It was two French braids that connected to a pony tail, two small strands left in the front and curled back because of her bangs. She hasn't really done anything with her hair since her mom was mayor but she really enjoyed this hairstyle.

"I love it, thank you, Nadine."
Lexy smiles.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun! We should do this all the time!"
The ginger exclaimed, jumping up in the air and clapping her hands together.

"Ok, now we have to take a picture of it and send it to Jake and Devon!"
Nadine added, taking her phone out of her pocket.

"Devon is going to wish he could do hair so he can mess with Jake all the time!"
Lexy laughed, turning around so the other can get the picture. They send it to their group chat, snickering.

"What should we do now?"
Asked Nadine.

"I don't know. We can go out and get coffee or something? Maybe go shopping?"
The long haired girl suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds fun."

It's been a minute since I published any Lexdine content