Chocolate Scented Bears

I really miss writing my Lexdine fanfics so I'm just going to work on some drafts for a while. Also Lexdine canon because I said so.

Lexy sat in her bed, her headphones in as she listened to her favorite songs. She glanced around the room and just now realized how many stuffed animals Nadine had on her bed. It was almost Valentines Day, she was sure they'd have some stuff out she'd like. And that's when Lexy comes up with an idea. She jumps out of bed and gets dressed, running out the house before any of the boys could ask why. Nadine likes to sleep in sometimes so she hopes she'll be back before she's awake.

Racing to the closest Walmart, she immediately goes to the Valentines Day section. Many cards and flowers, all she wanted was a stuffed bear or just something she'd like. Then, Lexy finds the thing she's been looking for. A light grey stuffed bear. It had a pink bow tie around its neck, and the tag said it smelled like chocolate? She gives it a quick sniff on the forehead, that's definitely chocolate.

It gave her another idea. She finds a light pink basket that she sets the best in, Lexy rushes to the candy isle, getting all the chocolates she can find. A variety of different brands and flavors, mainly getting Hershey's.

The blonde takes a look at the time, it's already almost twelve! Nadine would be awake very soon if she isn't already. Lexy picks up a lovey-dovey card and goes home after she pays.

Now, this wasn't going to be her Valentines gift! It's not even February yet, and the gift was too plain and basic to be a special gift like that; but, it's more as a surprise for being a great girlfriend. While she's still in the car, she puts everything in place and fills out the card with a random pen she found in the car before heading inside.

"Wow, where did you go?"
Jake asks.

"Just went to the store to get something."
Lexy answers, hiding the gift with the plastic grocery bag.

"What is it?"
Devon requested.

"It's just a gift for Nadine, nothing for either of you dummies."
She shrugs.

"Something for me? But it's not even Valentine day yet!"
Nadine interferes, still in her pajamas and a toothbrush hanging from her mouth.

"It's not for Valentine's Day, it's just something I found and I thought you'd like it. Now, you better go open it in our room so those dweebs don't get too jealous."
Lexy jokes before pushing Nadine back down the hallway.

After Nadine is ready for the day, they're sitting on her bed. Lexy holding out the bag in front of her. "Here you go. A special gift for being the best girlfriend ever."

"If anyone here is the best, it's you."
Nadine compliments.

"That's not true at all!"

"Yes it is!"

"Just open your gift!"

"Ok fine!"

  Nadine takes the bag off and it reveals the pale pink basket with the bear in the back, surrounded by chocolates and a card. She reads the card. Her eyes are filled with tears, she doesn't want to cry.

   Nadine, you are the sweetest girl I've ever met. Ever since we met you've always been by my side and never dared to leave. No matter how many times I tried to push you away, you came back for me. You helped me with so much this past year and couldn't wish for anything more. I love you, my love.
     -Lexy

"What's wrong? Do you not like it? I can take everything back and can get something better!"
Lexy claims, getting off the bed and taking the basket, but before walking away, Nadine grabs her arm.

"No, I love it. Thank you."
She hugs her, which catches Lexy off guard but still, she sits back down with her.

After a minute, they're both enjoying the chocolate she bought.
"You should smell the bear's forehead. It's supposed to smell like chocolate as well." Lexy suggests.

Nadine looks at the bear then reads the tag before smelling the forehead.
"Holy shit! It does!"

  And now, Nadine sleeps with that bear every night.

I don't really know how this kinda became a Valentine's Day special but I'll take it?