Devoted to You

unfortunately_here07 helped me write this + gave me the idea!! We have a book together on her page!!

Takes place in season 1 when they first start dating.

  Jake and Devon laid on the floor of Lexy's bedroom. They didn't know if Chucky were to attack them at night or if they were separate. So, they al stayed together and their best bet was to pull an all nighter, not that they didn't do that almost every night anyways.

  It was a bit uncomfortable for the two. With only a big comforter keeping them from touching the wooden floor, it would've been hard to sleep anyways. Not to mention the fact that both boys had a huge crush on each other! They've never really been so close; besides them holding hands earlier in the day. And they only started dating just the other day! Finding out that Chucky was back and they didn't actually kill him, kind of ruined their plans on the date Jake had been planing.

  It was really late out. No noise but people moving around in their blankets or the tree hitting Lexy's window in the wind. They would fall asleep if nobody started any conversation, laying there in silence made them drowsy.

"Hey Dev?"
Jake asked.

"Yeah?"
Devon answered, slightly blushing at the nickname. Hopefully nobody else could see in the dark.

"What if you met just the right man who worshiped and adored you? Who'd do anything for you and would be your devoted slave?"
He questioned, leaning on his arm, looking at the boy in his eyes.

Devon's eyes widened a bit before he looked down, playing with his fingers a bit.
"I don't know, I mean, I would be scared of the intimacy and the attention at first, but at the same time, it would kinda be something I've craved for a while."
He said, giggling a bit.
"I guess, I would have a hard time accepting it but I would try to return the favor a bit. Overall, I think I would like that but pity the guy a bit. Why do you ask?"

"Why would you pity him?"
Jake asked, in almost a whisper as he dodged the last question.

"Well, why would someone be so obsessed with someone like me? There's so many other people out there who are way better than me, you know?" Why would they choose me to be obsessed with?"
The other questioned, turning his direction towards the ceiling.

That statement made Jake turn his gaze down a bit, in sadness. Why would Devon ever think of it that way?
"What if I told you, that man would be me?"
Jake asked, looking at the boy again, who now stared back at him with his doe, dark brown eyes.

"I would pity you."
Devon says in a joking manner, but then seeing the look on Jake's face.

"Relax, i'm kidding!"
He added.
"I would try to return the favor and hope you wouldn't use it against me in a argument."

"Well, I don't plan on arguing with you anytime soon. So, I think we're good."
Jake laughed.

"You're a simp."
Devon deadpans, laughing a bit aswell.

"I am not!"
The other whined, a smile on his face.

"Yes you are."
Devon teased.
"You said you would be my devoted slave, that you would worship and adore the ground i walk on! That's simp behavior, could never be me."

"But didn't you say you'd try to return the favor? Who's the simp now?"
Jake responded, remembering back to a minute earlier.

"Didn't you say you'd do anything for me?"
The dark skinned boy claimed.
"Anything does include killing for me, dying for me and eating three meals a day, managing your depression room and having a regular sleep schedule."

"That's going to be hard to do. And how do you even know what my room looks like? You've never been in there before!"
He exclaims.

"Judging by your personality and the way you dress, i have some idea."
Devon says bluntly.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?"
Jake pouted.

"It's for real giving Cat Valentine."
Devon says, trying to hold back a smile but failing.

"On god it is!"
Lexy laughed, listening to their whole conversation.

"I am nothing like Cat Valentine!"
Jake stampers, falling into his pillow and hiding his face.

"You are exactly like her! Now get up and sing 'give it up' for us! Maybe you'll sound like her too."
The blonde teases.

Devon tossed the boy a pen to use as a microphone, gesturing him to sing.
"I'm not going to fucking sing!"
Jake grumbled.

"Why not?"
The other male asked, tilting his head a bit and smiling mockingly.

"Well then Devon, if you're so good at singing, then why don't you sing?"
Jake teases, handing him the pen and making the same face Devon made just a second ago.

"I don't know any songs from Victorious."
He mumbled.

"Who said it had to be from Victorious? Just sing your favorite song."
Lexy smiled, Jake nodding in agreement.

"I don't know guys! I'm starting to get tired, I don't think I have the energy to sing."
Devon said, yawning.

"Alright fine."
She sighed.

They sit there in silence, not really knowing what they should do next.
"Hey Jake?"
Devon started.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you more, Devon."

"That's not possible."