One Year Anniversary

Just a small warning. THERE WILL BE A MAKEOUT SESSION LATER IN THIS!! THIS IS NOT MEANT TO SEXUALIZE LEXY AND NADINE!! THEY ARE 15 AND IT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL FOR THEM TO KISS. NOR IS THIS MEANT TO SEXUALIZE THE ACTORS!! I DO NOT WANT ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE IN THE FANDOM!! I JUST THOUGHT ID MAKE THAT CLEAR. Thank you 🫶
Also they killed Chucky so he's not coming back and he never killed Nadine.

Nadine and I have been dating for a exactly a year. Today was our anniversary and I was going to make it special. I think back to when I was in that fucked up place. Physically and mentally. I was in a Christian lord church place for getting framed for what Chucky did. Luckily he's dead now. And I was stuck in this loop. I could only think about smoking weed and doing drugs. But I met the love of my life in there. And she really helped me get through everything.

I remember when I first told Jake and Devon about my crush on her. I guess they didn't know I was Pansexual. Either way, they supported me and told me that we'd look cute together. I could see the appeal.

Then we were at our spot. The dirty ass bathroom where I was caught doing drugs, many, many times. I remember running out of the first stall, pulling Nadine close and going for it, I kissed her. I never thought I'd have the courage to do so. It all happened so fast. She kissed back and I pulled away. I remember that flustered face I see all the time now.

"Well that was...unexpected."
She muttered, attempting to cover her face.

I apologized.
"I- uh. I'm so sorry! I don't know what I was thinking."
I had no more words to say.

Though, I wasn't really sorry. Ok. Maybe I was a little. But I don't have any regrets. If I haven't kissed her than we wouldn't be where we were today.

She came back into our room later. She told me how she felt. Nadine. Nadine. She told me she liked me and she has for awhile. We kissed again. I'll never forget.

I'm now on her door step. We have the house to ourselves tonight. Her older brother was out drinking with some friends. Or at least that's what I thought. Maybe we just wanted us to be alone for our anniversary. I'm not the one to say.

  For it being October it's a lot colder than I thought. It feels like January again. Oh, and I hated January. I had an oversized sweater on with a mini skirt and tights. I held a bouquet of red and orange  Alstroemeria flowers. They were her favorite and were hard to get. I actually had Devon help.

  I knock on the door. I feel the breeze blow through me. The trees sway and it's getting chillier. I shiver, I feel like I'd be able to see my breath at this point. But I can't. What's taking her so long to answer the door? I can only wonder.

Nadine answers the door. She's wearing the red sweater I got her for her birthday and the light grey cargos she got the one time we went thrifting. She greets me and invites me, taking my hand like I'm royalty or something. I give her the flowers, she smiles and kisses my cheek. I blush. Damn, I love her.

(Ok 3rd person pov now lol)

They sit down on the dark grey couch. Lexy gives the ginger a small box. Nadine opens it. It's a ring. She looks shocked, surprised, and happy.

"Thank you. It's beautiful."
She claims, leaning to give Lexy another kiss, this time on the lips.

The ring was gold, like all of her other rings. Show reminded the blonde a lot of Jake when she looked at her hands. Both of their hands were covered in rings. But enough of Jake. It's just them two tonight.