Valentines

I'M SO LATE TO THIS AND I FEEL SO BAD. BUT ANYWAYS HERES A RUSHED VALENTINES SPECIAL WITH THE HOMOS

"Devon wake up!"
Jake whisper-yells, shaking the boy awake. The sun was barely up.

"What?"
Devon mutters, sleepiness still filled in his voice as he drags out his a's and t's.

"It's Valentine's Day! And I got you a gift!"
The energetic boy exclaims, shaking him more aggressively.

"Ok, ok I'm awake."
The other grumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, yawning and stretching as he got out of bed.

"Hurry and wake up so I can give you your gift!" Jake yells, his hands behind his back.

"I'm awake!"
Devon drowsily replies.

"I mean, get your drink and actually wake up a bit so you are actually aware of what I'm giving you!"
He explains, handing him a somewhat cold cup of hot chocolate.

"Thank you, babe."
The other says, looking at the boy and taking a sip.

"Always."
Jake responds, smiling.

After a few minutes, Devon puts the cup on the nightstand, looking a lot more awake than a few minutes before. Jake looks at him.
"What?"
He asked.

"Nothing, nothing! Just excited to give you your gift!"
Jake exclaims.

Devon nods.
"Close your eyes."
The boy instructs.

The dark skinned boy closes his eyes.
"Hold your hands out."
Jake demanded. Devon sighs and holds his hands out.

Suddenly, there weight placed onto his arms.
"And...open!"

  Devon opens his eyes, it's a basket with candies, a stuffed dog, gift card to his favorite book store, and a sweater he's been wanting for a moment now. There's a card as well, he picks it up and reads it. And after, he looks up at Jake, with a slightly red face and a awkward smile. Devon puts the basket a side and gets up, hugging him.

"Thank you."
He mumbles, kissing the boy on the cheek.

"You're welcome Devon, I love you."
Jake smiles, blushing at the sudden kiss.

"I love you more."
Devon replies, pulling away from the hug.

"We love each other equally today."

"Ok fine."

"Oh, I have to give you your gift!"
Devon adds, walking over to the nightstand on his side of the bed.

"Turn around."
He instructs, looking over at the boy.

  Jake smiles and turns to face the window and covers his eyes with his hands. Devon gets everything out and sets it orderly on the bed, like he had planned. He walks over to Jake, turning him around and walking him over to the other side of the bed; making sure his eyes were still closed and covered. Which, Devon put his hands over Jake's eyes.

"Open your eyes now."
He says, pulling his hands away.

  On the bed laid a speaker, since Jake lost the charger to the last one, headphones, since he somehow broke those, a black cat stuffed animal, candy spread out around the bed and a record for his record player.