Randomness #4

-Lexy gets migraines and Nadine gets really bad stomachaches.

-Jake had a ton of fishes at some point, and they all died by either eating each other, "old age", or starving because he kept forgetting to feed them.

-Nadine also had a ton of fishes and they all died because she drained the water out of the bowl. She thought they were drowning.

-Jake had an obsession with Pokémon when he was 8.

-Devon USED to only wear long sleeves and shorts. Almost everyday.

-Jake and Devon knew Lexy was a homosexual before she knew she was a homosexual.

-When Jake, Devon and Lexy first became friends, they would talk so much shit about kids they went to school with (especially Lexy). Jake would point out who was gay and who was homophobic too.

-Jake gets runny noses often so he and all his friends keep tissues on them just in case.

-Lexy had self defense classes when she was younger.

-Nadine used to make slime and get it all over the place. It would leave stains in carpets so she was banned from having slime in the house.

-Jake has an obsession with 80s and 90s movies. He cannot get enough of them.

-Lexy cleanses her room everyday and yells at anybody who comes into her room without knocking and tells them that she "needs to re-cleanse" her room.