Movie Night

Ok so in episode 6 (the first season) Kim (Devon's mom) said that Devon could invite Jake to their movie night (which was supposed to be the next weekend but she died later that episode) and this is if they actually had that movie night and she totally didn't die. Also their couch is a L shape if that makes sense.

(^^ Couch placements, for a little later in the story

(^^ Couch placements, for a little later in the story. Just remember this. The line means they're lying down.)

   Devon paced around the living room, anxious for his mom to, finally, formally meet Jake. She's spent almost a month worrying he was a bad influence and a psycho. Luckily, she was wrong and when she realized she apologized for the overprotection and wanted to meet him for real.

  When he heard the same soft knock he always heard on the door, he dashed out of the room; not wanting his mom to be the one to answer the door. When he opened the door, he could see that Jake was clearly nervous too. Carrying a vans bookbag with all his stuff in it, he was spending the night too.

"Hey, honey!"
Devon greeted, abnormally loud and shaky.

"Honey? That's a new name."
Jake teased, kissing his boyfriend before walking though the door and setting his stuff down.

"Is Jake here, Devon?"
Mrs. Evans asked, looking over the stairwell.

"Yep. He just got here!"
He answers, moving out of the way to reveal Jake, standing awkwardly behind him.

"Hey Jake! It's so good to properly meet you!"
She greets, walking down the stairs and shaking his hand.

"Hey you too, Mrs. Evans!"
He replies

"Oh, just call me Kim."
She smiles.

"Ok this is awkward! Can we just start the movie?" Devon embarrassingly interrupts.

"Might as well."
Kim says, shrugging and making her way to the living room.

"Oh, and Jake, you can put your stuff in my room." Devon offers.

"Alright. I'll be down in a minute."
The curly headed male states, running up the stairs quickly.

Jake walks back into the living room and sits closely to Devon, his mom on the other end of the couch. Jake stretches his legs out, leaning into his lover's side. Devon wraps his arm around him. Kim goes to Netflix and they watch the fear street trilogy. Halfway through the movie, Devon is already lying down and is either playing with Jake's hair, or holding his hand, Kim watched, pretending she was watching the movie.

She was happy for her son, to find someone he loved as much as he loved Jake. She can't believe she was so paranoid about a guy like him. A traumatized gay teenage boy who only wore band tees and flannels.

During the second movie, Jake was slumped, his whole body practically laying down with the waist up leaning against the back of the couch. Devon still held his hand, and squeezed it when the movie got a little intense and he was scared for a character. Somehow, neither of them ever watched these movies so it was more entertaining than Devon suggested. Though, he was getting tired, it was late and he was laying down on the couch, his boyfriend softly played with his hair.

By the end of the last movie, Devon was asleep. He was awake for most of the third movie, but would likely not remember a thing in the morning. Kim got up from the couch and wished the boys a good night and told Jake it was nice to meet him again before going upstairs to her room. Jake tried shaking Devon awake but it wasn't really much use.

"Hey, do you want to go to your bed or stay here on the couch?"
The taller male asked, Devon just grumbling and whining, then snuggled more into the pillow that just kind of appeared out of nowhere.

"Ok then the bed we go."
Jake sighed.

Getting up from the couch and carefully picking the shorter male up, throwing him over his shoulder and slowly walked up the stairs, careful not to drop him. Like he would ever! Jake sets him down in the bed, the covers messed up and the pillows indented. Devon rolls around a bit in his sleep, not as much as Jake. Though, the curly haired male would never admit being a messy sleeper who kicks, drools, snores, etc. that's not him!

Jake gets into bed with him, throwing the dark covers over the both of them, he wraps his arm around the boy beside him, giving him a sweet good night kiss on the cheek. Then he drifts off as well.