Make-Up and Make-Out!

I know they are minors, I am not trying to sexualize them whatsoever. Kissing and making out is a normal thing for teenagers to do. I am trying to make it realistic and believe it or not, there's people my age that make out and some who've already lost their virginity... (I'm a minor. I will not specify my age for any reason). Once again, I have NO intention of making anything sexual or sexualize them! Especially the actors!! If there will be an issue with this then I will simply take the page down! Thank you <3

"Lexy! Let us out! What the fuck?"
Jake yelled as he banged on the door.

"Lexy! Come on! You can't lock us in here forever!" Devon shouted.

"I'm not letting you guys out until you make up. You know I hate it when you fight and I just can't take it any longer."
Lexy cried from the other side of the door.

"You guys love each other. You can't avoid each other forever, especially because you share a room." She added.

"Lexy come on,"
Jake started.

"No! It's some stupid, petty little argument and I'm not going to let that drive you guys apart! You guys love each other, don't you?"
Lexy interrupted.

"Guys? Please don't tell me."
She said.

  Jake and Devon just stood there, staring at each other. Just waiting for Lexy to walk away, just so they can talk.

"Ok, fine. Fuck it. I don't give a shit if you guys make up or breakup. Enjoy it in there."
The blonde angrily claimed before stomping away.

"Devon, I'm so sorry."
Jake said.

"No, I'm sorry. I took it too far."
Devon excused.

"No, you have every right to be mad at me. I shouldn't have said those things."
The other boy said.

The conversation could've gotten further, but instead, Devon pushes Jake onto the bed, kissing him passionately. It was just random guest bedroom they had in their house, they could remake the bed later.

Jake whined into the kiss, holding the other on top of him; closely. Devon sunk deeper into the kiss, getting harder and harder to breathe as they continued. Eventually, he pulled off, trying to get a bit of air before they were back all over each other.

  The curly haired male slightly opened his mouth and Devon took the chance to slide his tongue in, exploring all the parts he could. They both completely forget about everything, where they're at and why they've been avoiding each other for the past week. Again, they break away for air, this time noticing the door opening. They were free. No longer trapped inside of a random bedroom.