Eighteen.

This is NOT meant to sexualize the characters/actors, romanticize, fetish or glamorize the movie at all! This is only for entertainment purposes and do not commit these actions in real life!

Daniel is Evie in this story and also a random character I made up. Jake is Tracy

No Chucky AU!! Everyone is still alive and Jake and Devon are in the talking stage. Let's pretend Jake's dad is really cool and totally not a dick. 😀

Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1YPTLx5M0btLEfcWrts87V?si=YAarXguHR8SBL2ls7nii5w
(Do not have to listen to it!! But if you do please listen in order!!)

WARNINGS: Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking, INTENDED Sexual Assault, Abuse,
Cat-Calling

"It's grandma. She just moved into a new house." Jake explains before closing the door again.

Later, Daniel walks into Lucas's room and sees him smoking.
"Hey, Daniel, I'm sorry but I think it's time you go home."

"I can't go home. Brady has filming for a movie, he said he emailed you."
Daniel responded.

"Oh, well I guess I haven't been able to check my emails recently."
Lucas claims.

He sits on his bed,
"His girlfriend hits me, Luke."

"She threw me and hit me on her car and then pushed me into the fireplace." 
Daniel explains.

"I'm so sorry, honey. You don't deserve that."
Lucas says, the other boy just nods in response.

After a moment of silence and just sitting on the bed, he puts his cigarette down on his ashtray,
"Don't start smoking, Daniel."

  The next few weeks have been just normal school, doing drugs and stealing. The only thing new is Jake and Devon started dating and finally made it official. Ebony has been seen at the house more and Jake didn't really like that.

"Hey dad, want to see our dance?"
Jake asks, walking out the bedroom wearing ripped up clothes.

"Aren't those Junior's clothes?"
Lucas asked.

"Yeah, he gave them to me a while ago but I didn't know what to do with them until Jake had the amazing idea of cutting them up."
Daniel explains, Lucas nodding along.

"Ok look at our dance now!"
Jake says loudly.

They get into position before moving side to side.
"Ohhh. Ohhhh. Ohhh."
They said as they moved before breaking and laughing.

Ebony and Lucas clap for them as they take their bows and walking back to the bedroom.

Later that night, Jake and Daniel help Ebony with her makeup when Lucas is behind them.
"Guys look." He says.

He's holding the chicken and moves him around, the head not moving.
"What the fuck, that's so strange."
Daniel laughs.

"Where did you even get a chicken from?"
Jake asks.

"It's the neighbor's I have to bring her back to them before we leave."
Lucas explains.

At the movie theatre, they look at what movies they have for them to watch.
"Let's watch this one."
Ebony says, looking at some war movie.