Cuddle Headcanons

JEVON

-Jake is always little spoon

-Devon is big spoon

-Jake likes it when Devon plays with his hair

-Devon likes when Jake rubs his back

-They always kiss a lot and that's when they have their deepest conversations

-They have their "I love you" competitions during this time as well!!

-Devon is mainly the first one to fall asleep but occasionally, Jake is out like a light

-Devon is always up first, no matter the time they fall asleep. He will make Jake is coffee and he'll get a water or some hot chocolate.

-Jake cannot sleep without music or some kind of noise. If it's one of those days where Jake falls asleep first, Devon will change the playlist to something more relaxing and go to sleep.

-Other times to get Jake asleep quickly, tell him stories. Jake always loves to listen to Devon and when he tells him stories it just calms him and he falls asleep.

-Sometimes there's days where Devon can't sleep, and when that happens they both usually stay up pretty late, just talking and kissing each other and then they sleep for most of the day

-Jake has like really bad insomnia and he's had it for a very long time now. Maybe since his mom died.

-Jake moves a lot in his sleep, he's a fucking monster. He kicks, hits, pushes. He does it all! While Devon is like a fucking log, he doesn't budge.

-Devon sleep walks and Jake sleep talks.

-While they're cuddling, Devon kinda likes to lay down but his head being held up with the headboard so it's kinda like he's sitting? And Jake either lays RIGHT next to him (there isn't any space between them) and he likes to cling onto him OR he'll lay on top of his stomach hugging him.

-Devon snores like a fucking grandpa.

Lexdine

-Believe it or not, Lexy is the little spoon.

-Nadine is the big spoon (obviously)

-Nadine likes to style her hair, cuddling or not. It's literally her favorite thing to do.

-Lexy just wraps her arms around Nadine.

-Lexy moves around in her sleep, she's not crazy like Jake is though. She just turns a bit.

-Nadine does kick a little but it's not to the point where it's bothering Lexy.

-Lexy does sleep talk a bit as well, she will just mutter a few things and sometimes she'll sleep walk.

-Nadine's feet are so fucking warm or cold. One night they'll be hot as hell and the next night they'll be fucking freezing and Lexy will force her to wear socks.

-Nadine is the first one to fall asleep.

-Lexy has trouble sleeping as well but that's nothing Melatonin can't fix for her.

-Nadine always gets up bright and early and makes Lexy coffee (and she makes herself tea)

-"Time to wake up, sleepyhead."
"Five more minutes"
(You know who's who)

-Lexy slept walked down the stairs and she fell.

-Their sleeping position changes a lot. Sometimes they'll sleep how Jake and Devon do (mentioned earlier) or they'll lay on their sides and Nadine just wraps her arms around Lexy.