Music Headcanons

-Jake is a Conan Gray super fan and I STAND by that. Devon enjoys him too but Jake goes CRAZY for him. Honestly, same.

-Lexy did choir in middle school, same with Nadine but they didn't go to the same school.

-Nadine was also in band, she played the flute.

-Devon listens to just about anything. Yeah he has his favorites and songs he can't bare to listen too but besides that, he doesn't care what you play.

-Lexy listens to more popular music and a bit of 90's she's not big on it though.

-Nadine is like Devon but she won't ever listen to county and her favorite genre is musicals. If that's even a genre. But she'll listen to musicals literally all day and she just loves it.

-Jake wants to play the guitar

-Devon used to really want to play drums like he asked for a whole drum set ever birthday and Christmas for YEARS. He never got it.

-Jake also really likes Weezer.

-Jake CRIES so hard to Summer Child, Family Line, Jigsaw and Footnote. But more specifically the first 2. He'll never be the same after hearing those for the first time.

-Devon will play that C-bat song at random times to annoy the shit out of Lexy and Jake. He even got Nadine to sit along with him one time.

-All of them LOVE Queen. They think it's literally the best band ever. (Facts).

-Jake also really likes 90's grunge. His favorite in that genre is "Dumb" by Nirvana (my favorite too rn)