Relapse..

They live together in an apartment or something. And Lexy's middle name is mentioned in here, I just made up a name it's not canonly her real middle name.

Also, ignore the caption at the bottom of the photo. Yeah she's an orphan but that doesn't matter in here.

I've just feeding y'all with Lexdine content lately.

TRIGGER WARNINGS!!- Drug use, pills, relapsing (obviously)

  Lexy sat in the living room, biting her nails and staring at the floor. She felt the need to cry, tears forming in her eyes and her face turning red. Nadine walked in and noticed the girl sitting at the dar end of the couch. She immediately knew something was wrong.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?"
Nadine asked, speeding over to her in a hurry, sitting next to her and held her close.

Lexy was silent for a moment before responding,
"I relapsed."

She was in shock for a minute, Nadine didn't know how to reply.
"But you've been clean for years! I thought you were okay now?"
She wondered.

"Yeah, I thought so too."
The blonde commented.

"What made you relapse?"
The ginger asked.

"...The medicine cabinet."
Lexy claimed.

"Like, every time I go in the bathroom I look at myself in the mirror, and all I can think of is all the pills behind the mirror."
She explained, avoiding Nadine's eyes.

"Sweetie, it's going to be okay. I'll do something with the pills behind the mirror so you won't think about it anymore. Is there anything else I can do to help?" She declared.

"I just need you to be here; with me."
Lexy replied, looking up at her girlfriend as she stood up and holding onto her arm.

"Yeah, I'll always be here, especially because we live together. But I'm going to hide the pills now, and get rid of the expired ones. And we'll talk after."
Nadine said, pulling Lexy's hand off her arm.

The blonde stayed seated on the couch, mostly ashamed that she needed this talk again, and partly not wanting to know where Nadine put the pills at. She didn't want to think about them anymore. The warm tears rolled down her face, she couldn't feel anything anymore. Except for guilt, sadness and love for Nadine. And she felt angry that she let another bottle of small capsules win again. She sees the ginger coming closer to the living room again.

"Why didn't you tell me before? About you thinking about relapsing?"
Nadine asked, her voice gentle and sweet, as always.

"I don't know. I guess I didn't want to be a burden." Lexy frowned, looking in the opposite direction of her girlfriend.

"Alexandra Amalia Cross, you will never be a burden for talking about your problems to me. If anything, I would be glad you told me. I'm here to love, support you and help you with your problems! I want you to trust me."
The ginger calmly claimed, her facial expressions remained soft and loving.

"I do trust you. You've just been so busy with your novel lately, I didn't want to interrupt your time alone. And I didn't want to invade your personal space. I'm sorry I disappointed you."
The taller girl explained.

"I'm not disappointed. If anything, I should be the one apologizing! I've been too concentrated on my novel, I didn't even realize anything going on with you. And I'm your girlfriend! I'm almost done with it, I have only one or two more chapters left to type and I'm taking a day off tomorrow. So, it'll be just us and nobody there to get in the way. We can do whatever you want!"
Nadine confirmed, leaning closer to the other girl and playing with her face.

"Alright, if you're okay with that."
Lexy shrugged.

"No, seriously. I feel bad. We don't even have our movie nights anymore! We haven't hung out with Jake and Devon in over a month, and we don't even cuddle in bed anymore! I'm going to make it up to you!"
The spectacled girl stated, fixing the big glasses on her face.

"Ok, ok! Can I be the first to read your novel after it's done?"
She asked.

"Yes! Of course!"
Nadine replied.

"Now, shall we go to the bedroom to watch some movies?"
The ginger added.

"We shall."
Lexy laughed.