Beach [AO3 REQUEST]

I literally hate the beach with all my heart but this was a request and I need more fluff in my life. So yeah 😋

They aren't in New Jersey anymore, they're close to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina. Don't question it lmao.

Jevon is canon and Lexdine can be if you really want it to be. They can definitely be either platonic or romantic in this but that's up to you guys.

Also enjoy Jake and Lexy getting on each other's nerves 🤪

Sorry it took so long for me to write this 😣

"Jake, wake up."
Devon whispers, kissing his cheek.

Jake groans, sitting up in the car seat, sun blinding him immediately. He closed his eyes again, covering his face with his hands as well.
"What time is it?"
He asked.

"It's seven, a.m."
Lexy claims, shoving him to wake him up more.
"We woke you up earlier to get your ass in the car. Did we not?"

"Where are my sunglasses at?"
Jake asked, rubbing his eyes as he felt around the car for them.

"They fell off your face in your sleep."
Nadine answers, picking them up off the floor and handing them to Jake.

"Thanks Nadine."
He muttered, Devon helping him out the car as he stretched.

"He doesn't deserve the princess treatment, Devon." Lexy says, crossing her arms.

"Yes he does."
Devon answered, kissing Jake's cheek again.

"Ok! Can we go now! I want to make a sand castle!" Nadine exclaimed, holding a big bag.

"Yeah, I don't want to be sitting in a parking lot all day."
Lexy adds.

"Alright fine, let's go."
Jake says, glancing down at his feet.

Devon shrugs, getting ahold of the other male's hand before pulling him behind Lexy and Nadine, who chatted about bathing suits. Soon, the beach coming into view, the deep blue ocean with the light sand mixing. Nadine and Lexy smiled, running to a random spot close to the water. Jake and Devon soon come up behind him, Nadine already laying out their beach towels.

"Where the fuck is my sunscreen at?"
Jake yells, searching through the bag.

"It's in this bag, I put it in there this morning while you were still asleep."
Devon claims, pulling it out the other bag and putting some of it in his hands.
"Take your shirt off so I can get your back."
He instructs.

Jake whined, pulling his shirt off and slumping. "Shit! That's cold! That's so fucking cold!"

"I bet. Can't imagine ever needing sunscreen. Couldn't be me."
Devon teased, rubbing the white cream into Jake's freckled shoulders.
"I feel like your freckles only ever come out during the summer. I barely see your freckles in the winter."

"I don't know. I never pay attention to them."
The boy shrugs.

"Do you need me to get your face for you too?" Devon asked, Jake turning to face him.

"No, but if you want to get my face for me, I'm not going to complain."
He answers, smiling and blushing.

Devon puts his hands on Jake's cheeks, giving him a quick kiss before putting more sun screen on his hands and placing it all over Jake's face.