Jevon Headcanons #3

-Whenever Jake misses Devon, he'll listen to his old podcast.

-Devon bites his lips when he gets nervous or if he's focused, but ESPECIALLY when he gets cocky

-Whenever Devon is upset, Jake will call him all these pet names to make him feel better

-Jake prefers hugs, Devon prefers kisses

-Devon is lactose intolerant because I said so

-They've definitely have had a VERY awkward conversation about doing things heated. It was horrible and weird for the both of them to talk about. (They talked about kinks, what they like and what they don't like, how far they want to go, which they've never done anything more then make out, etc.)

-In the future, Jake became an artist and owns his own little art studio. And he gets paint all over him and his shitty clothes, even though he's wearing an apron over them, and Devon will help him clean the paint off of him in the bathroom.

-Also in the future, Devon becomes a detective and Jake will help him with some of the cases. It just depends on how bad the case is and what the crime was.

-When they got their first house together, one of the first things Jake did was get a cat.

-I might've already done a headcanon on this but Jake gets embarrassed EXTREMELY easily and Devon kinda like to test it. Like he'll compliment him and call him cute pet names just to see how flustered he gets.

-They flirt all the time and they don't even realize it. Lexy had to record them and show them the video just to prove it