Periods. [REQUESTED]

Trans Jake and Devon AU!! (FTM!!)

They all live with Ms Fairchild (Rachel aka, my baba gurl)

Also Jake is an emotional wreck, I don't make the rules.

"I fucking hate my life!"
Jake screams, storming out the bathroom, tears in his eyes.

"Woah, what's wrong?"
Rachel asks, getting up from the couch.

Jake doesn't say anything at first, he just walks up to her and hugs her tightly; beginning to cry.
"I fucking started my period."

"Same here."
Lexy says, not taking her eyes off her phone.

"Yep, me too."
Devon says, raising his arm up a bit.

"I want to fucking die!"
Jake sobs, his grip tightening.

"No you don't, you're just saying things."
Rachel claims.
"Sit on the couch and try to calm down."

"Oh uh, Rachel. I think we need more pads. There wasn't many left last night."
Lexy says, putting her phone down.

"Alright, I'll run to the store real quick. Make a list of things you guys want. Any snacks, drinks, hygiene products, whatever you guys need. Be specific too please."
The redhead suggested, taking a paper out of a notebook.
"I'm going to use the bathroom and brush my teeth and then I'll get going."

"Hey, Jake. It's going to be alright, you'll get through it, you did last time."
Lexy comforts.

Devon pulls Jake in for a hug.
"It's just something you'll have to get used to. I know it sucks and you hate it. We all do, just don't let it affect you. It's all you ever think about when you start it. We aren't going anywhere today, it doesn't matter if you bleed through; just don't worry about it. I promise you, it's going to be just fine."

"It's not going to be fine, Devon! I'll never be a boy!" Jake cries, Devon's shirt getting wet from his tears.

"Hey! Quit it. You are a boy. Just because you got your period doesn't mean you aren't any less of a man. You don't need a surgery to identity as a boy. Same goes for you Devon, you are both boys."
Lexy exclaims.

"Now tell me what you guys want from the store so I can write it down."
She adds, grabbing a pen off the coffee table, already writing some things down.

"I want Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream."
Jake says, getting off from on top of Devon and wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Ok, anything else? Pads, tampons?"
Lexy asked, not taking her eyes off the paper.

"Melatonin and those like really long pads but without the wings on the sides."
He responds, mumbling a bit.

"Alright, Devon?"
She questioned, glancing up at him.

"Uhh, just get me some normal size pads."
Devon answers.

"Nothing else?"
Lexy wondered.

"Nothing else."
He clarifies.
"I don't need anything else."

"Alright, got your lists made?"
Rachel asks, walking out the bathroom.

"Yep. Here you go. We'll be waiting for you."
Lexy smiles, handing her the paper.